ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,289 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Hey Absolut - Updated to this latest version and used the RefreshAllImages in console command and it all updated fine after 10 mins - but as before i still cant get bearkin rugs & hide boots & hide vest & salvaged sword images to load into shop gui...everything else loads images fine..when i buy them they are all the correct skins i added .. any idea?

2. RefreshAllImages --> If you havent already.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494286425][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You mean the skins never load on the actual item right; not the picture loading but the actual skin?

3. No I mean the image itself won't load for these items in shop only the default skin shows up for each and image not found symbol for the bearskin etc - I get the correct skinned item when I buy it from the shop on the image not found items. Thanks

4. Ah, I missed that part. It's all working now :) Thanks

5. how lower some spaqce on that its getting huge :/

6. Plugin works but error still comes up on server boot:

Code:
    [05/10/2017 20:02:10]   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetImage (System.String shortname, UInt64 skin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [05/10/2017 20:02:10]   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetImage (System.String shortname, UInt64 skin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. What OS / Version are you using?

8. Sorry where do I find that information

9. Windows? Linux - CentOS 6 or 7 / Debian?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494421251][/DOUBLEPOST]You're probably with a hosting company, yeah?

10. Windows 10 sorry, I thought you where talking about oxide version lmao

11. Hello, before installing this plugin, server loaded up in ~2-3min, now it takes 20-30 min every time I start/restart it... Any ideas ? also the server's folder size bloated up to a ridiculous 25GB, feels like it downloads images every time I start server instead of doing it once.

12. Anyone help?

Hosted by: Streamline servers

13. I got my issue fixed where imagelibrary wouldn't download anything and just stayed in the updating state forever. Turns out it was my host - below is their exact response after the fix. I use a dedicated KVM server.

"I had to load a MTU fix on the node side. It normally loads automatically but it seems that wasn't the case when the node rebooted last month."

14. this plugin update time to time new skins workshop ?
    if yes what its time when plugin do that?

15. On my server on Rust, i'm using ServerRewards, everything loads fine with no errors, but the only icon in my shop to have an image is the Simple Handsight, everything is a grey Rust symbol. I've tried RefreshAllImages but nothing has worked, any help?

16. RefreshAllImages its work but its take wery long time,about 1-2 hours if you first delete imagelibrary data or just firs time intalling plugins.thats why i ask before if this plugin update images itself time to time what its time when plugin do that

17. I've noticed that regardless of what you do with refreshing all images, starting with a fresh data file etc, there's some that just never get picked up. Here's an example of a skin that wont load as an icon. I have over 300 items and there's only about 5 that dont load, checked their pages and they're all there on the workshop.

Steam Workshop :: Glowing Galaxy MCP

Is this because it doesnt have the little pic on the right?

p.s. Getting the issue in Server Rewards.

EDIT: Hmm, interesting, even though it's on the workshop, if you search galaxy and use metal chest plate it doesnt come up, dunno if the creator made it private or some other category, swapped it out with a different one and it came up, odd.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2017
  18. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

19. So, do we have to wipe the data for ImageLibrary before running the new update? Lustyloads up but still waiting on images for ServerRewards

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2017
  20. Same issue

Get this error:
    Code:
    (11:52:23) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.5' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    (11:52:23) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.UInt64].Add (System.String key, UInt64 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[KeyValuePair`2,String,UInt64] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[KeyValuePair`2,String,UInt64] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.LoadAllImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0