Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,436 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. The stack overright fucks with rust and does something that was NoT intended, so use the stack override at your own risk.

2. I know that. :) But its only the Lanterns else it works Top Nice
    :p:p:p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423874258][/DOUBLEPOST]it was just if you had some smart way to make that also to work :)

3. Give 2.0.5
    [​IMG]

4. That's a really bad post.
    You haven't given any details.
    What command were you running? What version of Oxide? What error (if any) is in the Rcon?
    This to me, appears to be an error from the chat-handler plugin, by what you have provided as information (being nothing but a picture and the text "Give 2.0.5" at the top of your post seems irrelevant).

If you would like people to help (especially the coder of the plugin you believe faulty) I would greatly suggest to include more than a screenshot ;)

5. This just means you Got spammed, it doesnt mean the plugin doesnt work.
    It's rust that blocks spammers.

6. Thanks for the clarification

7. As Reneb Toold Me After he Chanced The Give from 2.0.4 To 2.0.5 you need to Go Into the Give Config. and Set the Stackable To true

Standdart Is false..

8. new Version (2.0.6) gives me the following when trying to compile:

Code:
    server\serverprofile\oxide\plugins\Give.cs(96,14): warning CS0114: 'Oxide.Plugins.Give.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member 'Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
    RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Oxide.Core.dll: (Location of symbol related to previous warning)
    server\serverprofile\oxide\plugins\Give.cs(55,18): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ItemDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    server\serverprofile\oxide\plugins\Give.cs(55,93): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ItemDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    server\serverprofile\oxide\plugins\Give.cs(55,52): error CS0039: Cannot convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Item.Definition>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ItemDefinition>' via a reference conversion, boxing conversion, unboxing conversion, wrapping conversion, or null type conversion
    server\serverprofile\oxide\plugins\Give.cs(56,21): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ItemDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    server\serverprofile\oxide\plugins\Give.cs(187,38): error CS1061: 'Item.Definition' does not contain a definition for 'displayName' and no extension method 'displayName' accepting a first argument of type 'Item.Definition' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

9. Omg ... You are NoT on the new rust version so please dont ask for support when you are not fully updated --'

10. sorry, i thought my hoster already made the update...

11. the update isnt out yet XD

12. well my game is already updated :D I thought server updates come the same time... (i just have the server since a week ^^)

13. hm.... please try /giveme "Shotgun Cartridge BP" 1

[DOUBLEPOST=1424211693][/DOUBLEPOST][2/18/2015 1:21:35 AM] [Oxide] 1:21 AM [Info] This item doesn't exist: shotgun cartridge

14. well as is says ... it doesnt exist XD

15. I loaded the update, after updating Rust and Oxide, it's not recognized.

[Oxide] 10:02 PM [Info] Plugin is already being loaded: Give

Then /give and /giveme come back as Unrecognized Commands.

16. Restart

17. Have this error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:40 PM [Info] Give plugin failed to compile! Exit code: 1
    [Oxide] 1:40 PM [Info] Microsoft (R) Visual C# 2008 Compiler version 3.5.30729.7903
    for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework version 3.5
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.server\plugins\Give.cs(92,14): warning CS0114: 'Oxide.Plugins.Give.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member 'Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
    RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Oxide.Core.dll: (Location of symbol related to previous warning)
    server\plugins\Give.cs(52,23): error CS0426: The type name 'Definition' does not exist in the type 'Item'
    server\plugins\Give.cs(52,99): error CS0426: The type name 'Definition' does not exist in the type 'Item'
    server\plugins\Give.cs(52,53): error CS0039: Cannot convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ItemDefinition>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Item.Definition>' via a reference conversion, boxing conversion, unboxing conversion, wrapping conversion, or null type conversion
    server\plugins\Give.cs(53,26): error CS0426: The type name 'Definition' does not exist in the type 'Item'
    server\plugins\Give.cs(183,38): error CS1061: 'ItemDefinition' does not contain a definition for 'displayname' and no extension method 'displayname' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemDefinition' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    What can i do to make it work?