Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,435 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. Ah thanks...I will run an update.

2. Can you /give in Rusty console without having to be in the game?

3. inv.giveplayer

4. i have updatet de give.lua but it works mo more now.... :( it gives big errors in rusty... what i do wrong??

sorry for bad english
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:46 AM [Error] rustcore: NullReferenceException while calling OnRunCommand: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Rust.Libraries.Command.
    HandleChatCommand (.BasePlayer sender, System.String name, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Rust.Plugins.RustCore.OnRunCommand (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  5. You dont have oxide latest version

6. ok? is this not the last? -> Oxide 2 Build 2.0.258

this is all what i have from my server host...

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

8. seem to be getting this error now since second oxide update
    Code:
    [Error] give: LuaScriptException while calling OnServerInitialized: [string "give.lua"]:26: attempt to index field 'Arg' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknow

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  9. Reneb updated Give with a new update entry:

new C# version & kit compatibility

10. these are
    Code:
     inv.giveplayer "Mughisi" "kit" "starter" => will give Mughisi a kit starter
    good idea

11. Wow, Thanks!

Where it saves all logs? And can it saves all logs? Thanks! :D

12. When i do /give Hatchet 1, its not working. Its say "No player found"

Oxide Version: 2.0.309, Rust Protocol: 1199

AAA.jpg

13. oxide/logs/
    you'll have to search for: "GIVE:"
    that's the beginning of the log string.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423699819][/DOUBLEPOST]
    using /give you HAVE to do /give PLAYER ITEM AMOUNT
    actually now you dont have to put the amount.
    so /give SeB Hatchet
    will work

14. Ok its working, but i don't understand, in admin and with 1.1.4, it was really simply to give anything to himself i could do : /give hatchet 1.

Now its more complicated to give fast to yourself.

15. Oh... Maybe plugin will create new file with this logs? It will be better to see in which time and what happened without any strings (need for shop transaction cheking)...

16. nop can't make a file other then a json file, and it's too hard to read it manuallt,
    it's way easier to just use CTRL+F in the logs :p

and yes i guess i need to find a good way on doing that SeBL4RD i'll think of a way, i still have some improvements to do to this version.

17. Ok, thanks. :)

Waiting for deathmessages big update ;)

18. Oxide] 8:42 PM [Info] GIVE: {E1}NikNak used /give NikNak Lantern 1
    [Oxide] 8:42 PM [Error] Give: FormatException while calling cmdChatGivePlayer:
    [Oxide] 8:42 PM [Error] Give: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at System.String.ParseFormatSpecifier (System.String str, System.Int32& ptr, System.Int32& n, System.Int32& width, System.Boolean& left_align, System.String& format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. OMG reneb you broke Give.

Before I could type in /give wood 500000 and now I try it and it comes up no player found. Worst I add my name is there and it doesn't stack it, give me 1000 at a time :(