Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,435 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. Can't get this to work, i goto F1 then type in, inv.give "stones" 100, no error message, no stones, nothing.

2. Where do I put the LUA file at for my server? Root Game folder?

3. I can't seem to give myself a bolt action rifle. Wood, bandages, lanterns work great

What is the command for a bolt action rifle?

4. /give "Bolt Action Rifle" 1
    If it doesnt work maybe they changed the name, look in your crafting list for the name.

5. Wrong arguments:/give "player(optional)""item""amount"

tried multiple times

6. Then you Forgot the "

7. t
    thank you soo much

8. there a way to make to anyone can use the command /give? (sry bad english)

9. Authlevel 0

10. This doesn't work on my server. It doesn't give me any messages and I don't get anything.

11. Perfect, thanks so much.

12. I get this error msg when trying to give Blueprints. In the last case now, Revolver BP.

EDIT: I can use inv.give but not /give.

Code:
    [Oxide] 6:32 PM [Error] give: [string "give.lua"]:174: invalid arguments to method: PlayerInventory.GiveItem
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. Code:
    [Oxide] 5:42 PM [Error] give: [string "give.lua"]:130: attempt to compare nil with number
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Similar error as above

14. I'm having an issue with this plugin as well

/give "player" "item" "amount" => give to a player - IS BROKEN

I get this error:

[Oxide] 2:20 AM [Error] give: [string "give.lua"]:177: invalid arguments to method: PlayerInventory.GiveItem

However the following does work from RCON inv.giveplayer "playername" "item name" "amount"
    or in game /give "item name" "amount"

Thanks,
    TheDoc

15. @Reneb, there is a small typo on line 142, targetplayer.inventory.containerMainm -> targetplayer.inventory.containerMain

For those that already want to use the plugin, a fixed version is attached to this post :)

Attached Files:

16. There seems to be s wierd issue with Rust and blueprints at the moment. when people use blueprints that were spawned via console the next time they log on to the server there whole craft menu is blank

17. Gday Reneb, has been awhile, your plugin has worked flawlessly in the past but right now it doesn't seem to want to give out anything, I use the command /give name item amount as to what I have used before and it has worked fine, only after updating the I cant seem to give myself anything.

18. Thx i'll look into it