Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,435 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. No I am sorry but thats incorrect Reneb, says invalaid item, its okay Ive worked out the list, its just the words are missing _ or dont need spaces and they dont need the " either.[DOUBLEPOST=1414060074][/DOUBLEPOST]Also its not Cooked Chicken its /give chicken_cooked 1

2. chicken_cooked is the shortname
    But you should be able to use the real names also.
    Shortnames dont need " as they are all attached, but real names Have spaces. So you need to use " ...
    So you can do:
    /give "Low Grade Fuel" 1
    Or
    /give lowgradefuel 1[DOUBLEPOST=1414061774][/DOUBLEPOST]I made it so you could use Both ways

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. Reneb updated Give with a new update entry:

bug fix

4. Reneb updated Give with a new update entry:

bug fix

5. Giving to mods doesnt seem to work, the admin can run it but the mod cant run it.

6. Check in your config file (give.json) in the folder 'config' for "GiveForModerators" and check if that is set to true.

7. Well Rust updated and now the plugin doesn't seem to work :(

8. it does.

9. Sorry but you are incorrect it does not work, have reset the server, reinstalled the plugin and it does not work. Not since the update a few hours ago.

10. Well did you update oxide? Cause for me it's working --'

11. Command does not work to me / give Metal Fragments amount
    And so it is with the commands of the two words.
    Can I enter the wrong command.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use quotation marks around the item name if you use ones with spaces in them.

13. Thank you. It's ok.

14. yes you can use the shortname metal_fragments, or the long names: "Metal Fragments"

15. Just noticed this is the log

Code:
    4:49 AM [Error] give: [string "give.lua"]:81: attempt to index global 'playerplayer' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

16. --' jf300, you're doing it again --' you are asking for support on an old version ...
    again, please update your plugins before showing errors or asking for support. this was fixed in the 2nd version --'