Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,435 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. Okay then i wont bother with these.

2. can you give all to players?

3. Didnt make the command no :p
    I Will

4. sweet..

5. I have got these red errors when type /help in game.
    And the second problem is that all of animals just stuck in ground and don't move. And while hitting them it's that None:0 message in console.
    I tryed reload the server, deleate the saves and create the new one world.Reinstall server. It doesn't work.
    I've got an OXIDE 2 (20141107-4)version.
    HELP:(
    [​IMG]

6. The none 0 looks like a debug print that was left in a plugin, the problem with the animals is currently a bug with rust itself. And regarding the error, as it only happens when you use /help would you be able to post your plugin config file?

7. Ok, and how can i find and remove these debug print and in which plugin?
    I haven't config file of help. Only helptext.lua.

8. The config files are actually in the folder "config", you'll be looking for a file named "give.json", those prints are most likely a debug leftover from one of the plugins you're using and I can't really say which one is causing this, I do know that the friendly fire one now has a debug option, but I have no idea which plugins you're using. Either way, the discussion in here should remain regarding the plugin so if possible create a new topic or send me a pm with a list of all the plugins you have and I'll have a quick look at them.

9. I cannot get this to work, just says the cmd is unknown. I have the compass plugin working, so I know that I am putting this in the right location.

10. I figured it out.

11. Reneb updated Give with a new update entry:

none Stackable support && performance increase

12. error from latest update

Code:
    [Oxide] 4:43 PM [Error] give: [string "give.lua"]:118: attempt to compare nil with number
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. you didn't reset your config files

14. inv.give wood 1 does nothing.
    /give wood 1 says I can't use that command on someone else.

Just started to happen, any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
  15. Give yourself and players resources, this version is invalid!

16. Not sure what that meant?

17. you probably don't have admin powers.

18. You were correct. Gameservers deleted my user.cfg file. Sorry for the bother!

19. Install again! To solve! Thank you for your good plugin!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014