1. Going to have some fun with this myself once I get a sleep

2. Very, very bad code.

3. OMG this plugin is so hilarious. But I got called out straight away, the players on my server knew it had to be me because of the way it moved and how fast it was going.

Now all we need is a way to turn the rotors off so I can land it on my base when im not using it :)

4. that's why i'm not a programmer :p, more of a Fungrammer...lol

I just love to make Logical things ...Do things in Illogical ways !!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016
  5. Please, show us your code since you sound like a god of all.... I am for sure every coder arround will take notes lol....
    (this whole message is full irony btw cause you sound like....)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472918305][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hahaahah good idea :D I builded a heliport and I am starting and ending allways there ;) Also yep players know its me but I am not hurting them, I am just patrolling arround ;)

6. LOL, that would be funny. And something others could come try and raid :)

7. Hahaha funny would be to raid Heliport and instead of loot room there would be Helicopter, you could enter it and it would automaticaly took you on a fly patrol, and the best, it would go later so much high and bum chopper disapear and you need to paradrop - darn we need parachuites in rust! :)

8. Lol. If you have my plugin. Type /chute while off the ground a bit, it will add a parachute to player. Type it again to remove it. Or just get close to the ground and it falls off. lol.

Still a Work in progress. doesn't do anything yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  9. how can i make it so multiple people can use this my other admins cant

10. Are the players Rust Admins? or Just part of Oxide Group Admin?
    Currently the only restriction is player has to be Rust Authentication level 1 or higher I believe. No oxide permissions are currently used.

11. how do i add someone to rust admin

12. Here is a break down on how to add a player as a rust Moderator or Admin.

Admins and Moderators in Rust

But, as the plugin is for mostly fun.. I will add oxide permissions to it and finish cleaning it up a little more soon. That way you wouldn't need to give a player moderator or admin access if you didn't want to.

13. Nice plugin! Had a blast this weekend with few friends.

14. Hi! Godmode? ;) When admin is in godmode, the heli is in godmode! ;) Nice plugin, best fun ever (used on rust battlefield :) )!

15. This plugin is not finished, but is very funny,
    when you show up a controlled chopper, the ppl shit in their pants looooooooooooooooool

Will be nice when the players on server destroy your chopper, then you be droped under the chopper in god mode, (like a soldier in a parachute) then we can create an event, all server against the chopper, and some Congrats advice spammed when this happen

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2016
  16. THANKS COLON BLOW(DEVELOPER) I am driving helicopter this is very funny
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476625514][/DOUBLEPOST]

17. hey man you will make horse ride pls you are genius

18. lol. I do have a horse ride while flying :) ...Air Cav for the win!!!

19. Source?

20. Hey developer i like you pls send me horse cs i want this pls man you are genius pls i like
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476856913][/DOUBLEPOST]Pls man very very good you real genius sorry my english garbage