1. Latest Video: (you can still see the older ones on my youtube page. removed them all, clogging up page load)

use /flyheli or F1 command flyheli (recommend bind key) to start flying, and to stop and remove heli.
    Note 1 : you must be a admin and can use noclip .no permissions needed. (for now. working on it)
    Note 2 : player is visible (and can be damaged) while heli is flying. I use the vanish plugin to remove from view. (for now. working on it)

Heli follows you around while nocliping. you have full control to shoot guns (left mouse), rockets (right mouse button) and napalm (middle mouse button).
    To stop just type the /flyheli or console command. the heli will be removed.
    If heli is shot down, it will release player and Heli AI will take over and fall to ground and explode as normal.

I know the camera acts weird when back up and stuff. Just post any crazy bugs you find :)
    its for fun...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Updated a little bit, added a cockpit overlay to see how I like it :) nighttime flying with spotlight.. coolness.. lol

Just playing around . he he

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2016
  3. Mom, I want this toy also! :p

4. Woah, I need this.

5. Now to make it when the Heli blows up, the player flying will parachute down :)

6. OMG, i liked and needed. Colon Blow share that!

7. that is pure Epic.

8. Added Manual Firing of Turrets while flying.. Shoots out each side. Plus started parachute addition. Basically Player flying the helicopter from just in front of the nose. Heli will follow player really close and do what player does. so much fun :) After last update, rockets firing is working when heli auto targets players.

I like the cockpit overlay, but I think I need a real Huey cockpit.. lol

Edit: updated turrets to fire where player is looking.. much better :)

9. Time for some fun stuff now :) manual firing of guns (left mouse) in direction your facing. Added overhead crosshairs as well to help you aim.

Don't worry, this was a copy of my live server. Just needed some buildings to blow up :) And sleeepers.

Rockets are still AI controlled only :( ,but once AI finds targets it does fire pretty nicely.

I hope to share a early version for testing soon. really want to get a good base plugin setup before testing.

Edit: now Napalm can be deployed when firing secondary attack (right mouse) things go boom.. :)

10. cant wait to test it looks fun.

11. i already made a heli plugin before.
    It's not publishable as it has bugs
    But you still can have a bit of fun with it. Left mouse is fire and right mouse are rockets
    ybin | private paste

12. ty mate ima check it out.

13. Cool, works pretty good too (minor tweaks for latest updates) :) Admin Heli for the WIN !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
  14. Will you release it sometimes? :D

15. Here is Renebs version :) (hope you don't mind ;))
    (just minor tweak for spawn coding to allow compile)

Once I get my version is a more friendly state ill post it up for funzies too.

16. Darn betterwouldbe to call it diferently cause there is allready plugin HeliControl :D and you know, its way more different :D but still, awesome and thanx for share and looking for your version - now if you will excuse me, Time to go fly arround island and yell on people to get in my chopper if they want to live :D

17. yes, the players on my server know its me now, once the Heli starts flying crazy. ... "It's the admin....It's the admin... " ..LOL

18. hahahaa lol nice man nice! :D

19. Update to my version, Guns with Left mouse, rockets with Right mouse and Napalm with middle mouse.
    Spamming rockets and napalm just seem so much fun :)

20. Mommy can you buy me this toy? :D Really I want this so bad :) Good work there btw :)