FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Thanks for the Info :) It is what it is, right ? ^^. Guessing that we are alot waiting :D

2. Same issue here, same tests here, same result, all supply signal drops are vanilla while massdrop works fine.

3. Hello there,

I have a question would it be possible to send more airdrops to the same player with one command?
    What I'm trying to do is using ServerRewards to issue the command, I want people to be able to buy 5 drops at once.
    I can make your plugin understand this
    when I'm using either: ad.toplayer or ad.dropplayer, I can't make it understand
    tho.
    when I'm trying ad.massdropto it doesn't recognise any of these:
    adding an option to select the amount of drops when using ad.toplayer or ad.dropplayer would solve my issue.
    I'm not sure if ServerRewards is able to execute more then one command with one click but I'll test that also.
    (edit) I was able to get ServerRewards to execute multiple commands, so my problem in general is fixed. I'll keep this here for others to find.
    I tried explaining as best I could, I hapely await a reply :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  4. same here, my players are getting annoyed and I do not know what to do

5. (13:06:10) | [admin] giving [ADMIN] jeremy 1000 x Survey Charge

(13:06:12) | [Oxide] 13:06 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.18' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  6. they really need to update this to make supply signals work lol

7. (19:22:27) | Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.18' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

Any idea why this has started displaying?

8. [04/15/2017 21:06:49] Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.18' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

9. its giving 2 airdrops to 1 supplie signal any fix for this

10. I don't think you have the latest installed.
    • Fixed "SupplySignal" handling which caused the call of 2 planes after current patch
    Fujikura, Mar 30, 2017Like

11. only 1 plane came in but droped 2 drops

12. Haven't had any problems today and I was hardtesting my server.
    Do you have any console printouts on whats happening exacly behind the scenes, might be usefull for Fujikura do diagnose.

13. Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.18' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

14. I think I'm seeing the same issue with supply sigal airdrops. They appear vanilla.

15. Latest Oxide version?

16. oxide.version

Protocol: 1979.143.1
    Build Version: 1219.74
    Build Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:42:40 PM
    Unity Version: 5.6.0f3
    Changeset: 20190
    Branch: /main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3190

17. This version normally should have fixed that...

18. I'll push another install. I see 3195 as of yesterday.

19. All i can currently say is: 3195 works 100%.

20. I'm on 3195 now. Will report back