FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

2. removed , update post came out as i was typing

3. I removed some Items from the Airdrop but they are still spawning. Do i need to change something else too?

4. Did you reload the plugin?
    Are you sure you're using Fancydrops loot table?
    Do you have any other loot plugin that might be overriding fancydrop?

5. Jep
    Jep
    No, only Fancydrop.

I changed the Items for the Barrols & Co. and this works. Only the Airdrop won't work.

Btw how are this boxes called?
    [​IMG]
    ?
    [​IMG]
    ?
    [​IMG]
    Weapon crate(?)

6. Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.19' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.19' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

7. (23:01:19) | Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.19' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide, you're a few builds outdated.

9. drops are working ok but back to standard cargo pod , no lights and no pointer but does do multiple cargo pods and does fire signal rocket , thanks for the work over the holiday,

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  10. What Version of Oxide should we be on? We just updated this week.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check the version you have against the latest release in the What's New > Release build changes thread.

12. Fuji,

I don't think the supply signal portion of the plugin is working. Specifically the crateAirResistance and the additionalheight settings. I have the supply signal portion settings set to the same as random drop, but the crates drop at normal speed and the planes are super high when they drop. I am running the latest FancyDrop 2.6.19. I have even deleted my config and allowed the plugin to create a new one.

13. Update simply your Oxide version, Thats all :)

14. Duh!!.. Thanks Fuji. I could have sworn I was running the latest version. I am one version off.

15. nevermind

16. Solved wih Magic? :p

17. Code:
      "Items": {
        "C4": {
          "explosive.timed": 0
        },
    But it still falls into drop, what's wrong?

18. Remove. Setting it to 0 does'nt work, cause the plugin will count it as wrong edited and sets it to 1.

19. if i install this plugin it will change my aidrop? i mean it will add some extra itemst into it ? i try to make improve vanilla so only one thing i need from this plugis in remove all full weapons/cloth/etc from any lootable container, is that possible with that plugin ?