FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. It changes and controls the planes behaviour as first.
    Not be default. It has a custom loot table options, but this table file is being created on server defaults.
    Sure. The custom loot table is easier to configure then LootConfig, but it needs quiete some trial'n'error when you are now on this.
    Using BetterLoot with active airdrop functions could also take over the part then to fill the drop contents

2. You can configure this plugin to drop nothing but 1 cloth in each drop if you would like. Its a 10/10 plugin

3. i want to only remove full guns/cloth/wweapons from containers thats all. Example without plugin player can found SMG in aidrop with plugin he found only 1 part of that weapon not full weapon etc.

4. EDIT: All solved ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  5. Those are the BEST questions :p
    You're welcome^^

6. Heyo! @Fujikura (edit: I somehow marked k1lly0u here, sorry for that. Stupid me. :( )

At the moment, I would activate massdrop on servertime 21 (when it is dark - to give players a reason not to vote for daylight) when there is at least x players on the server. I can do that via the Timers > ServerTime function.

But! I would like to add a random massdrop every <2> to <4> hours when there is minimum <10> players on the server. Is that possible and how? and if not could you add that feature?
    Another suggestion would be to add a 0.1 to 1.0 "ChanceForMassDrop" setting to the Timer.

Good night! Keep it up! <3

7. In the config you'll want too look for and play with this

},
    "Timers": {
    "log to console": true,
    "Minimum players for running Timers": 0,
    "RealTime": {
    "16:00": "massdrop 3",
    "18:00": "toplayer *"

Or you can use a plugin called TimedEvents.

8. Thanks for your reply.

That Timer is, what I am using right now. It lets me add a MassDrop at a specific time when minimum x players are online. I understood that.
    What I wish to have is a MassDrop at a random interval between y and z seconds/minutes/hours when minimum x players are online. :)

And "Timed Execute" (because "Timed Events" is unmaintained) does not let me set random intervals, either.

9. I'm sure this is something that the DEV could EASILY add to the plugin =]

*Cough* Would be nice *Cough*

10. i tried to change the c4 amount to anything above 1 but it only seems to just drop 1 at a time in the air drops when they do show

},
    "Items": {
    "C4": {
    "explosive.timed": 5
    },

11. If there was sarcasm or a hint hidden in your comment, I did not understand it:

That is the reason I wrote it in here. Was that not understood? In my understanding @Fujikura is a plugin dev, that created and maintains some useful and functioning plugins. So I guess he has some skill or serious interest in coding. He would not do it - or do it less reliably, if he did not like to do it. And the request is just a feature that would make his plugin better, win for everyone. If he has something better to do, I understand that, enjoy. I am just asking/suggesting.

#salt

12. All my players are getting NullReferenceException errors on screen when a timed drop occurs. If I run the command myself it works without issue. The drops still occur but it appears to have a NRE for each plane... I'll get a screenshot later today.

13. And also the "full" error from log please ;)

14. Oddly enough I'm not seeing any error messages in the oxide log. The only thing I'm seeing that could be throwing things off is I'm using Timed Execute to call ad.massdrop every 30 minutes or so. I'm doing this under the assumption that I can't use "Timer" in the config here to call massdrops. I know I can use real world / server timers but I need one that fires off every hour - hour and a half like the timer.

15. I've recently installed the plugin, but dont see any airdrops at all. I can spawn a dropto without the cargo plane over a player, but no planes spawn. I've played around with the number of players online to see if that was causing issues, but no dice. I have done some customisation around the custom loot tables, but thats all I've really changed.

16. How can i alter loot table for massdrop specifically?

17. Turned out to be how I was calling it... Using the build in timer works fine :) no errors. I'm just a dingus XD

18. You can use the staticitemlist for it. That list will be spawned into each crate by a randomized list order. When you got more items in that list than available itemslots in that droptype, then it has also a randomized output.

19. players calling airdrops and they have 1 supply signal and its drops anything between 1 and 4

20. my air drops are not working for some reason guys :/ to make a random airdrop i got my settings like this but nothing happens :?

"Timers": {
    "log to console": true,
    "Minimum players for running Timers": 0,
    "RealTime": {
    "16:00": "massdrop 3",
    "18:00": "toplayer *"
    },
    "ServerTime": {
    "17": "regular 1",
    "11:20": "regular 1"
    },
    "use RealTime": false,