FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. [04/13/2017 17:48:08] Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.18' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

I get this on the console

oxide 2.0.3187

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is fixed in the latest Oxide snapshot.

3. Is there a newer one than 2.0.3187?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the latest release build, snapshots are development builds that we don't really advertise anymore as some hosts tended to use those wrongly. :p
    https://dl.bintray.com/oxidemod/builds/

The -SNAPSHOT.zip build would have the fix for that hook, otherwise you can wait for the next release build.

5. Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.18' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

6. Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.18' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

Same error :(

7. Update Oxide.

8. FancyDrop | Page 40 | Oxide

9. so i have supply signals set to drop between 1-3 crates and to fall faster (1.3 air resistance) but ive called 4 in and all are single crates and dropping at vanilla speed.

10. You running Oxide Version: 2.0.3190 ?

If not, update Oxide.

11. where can i find the version 2.0.3190?
    the last version i can see here on oxide is 2.0.3187

12. This too is happening to me, Fujikura. DropToPlayer works great, but supply signals does not.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. Even after the update, I am still also getting that Explosion error. :(

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You aren't using the latest Oxide build then. Check your oxide.version to verify, and make sure you replaced the Assembly-CSharp.dll when you updated (this is where the fix is.)

16. Also getting this issue, DropDirect, Mass drops work fine Exc. exc. But pop a supply signal and its drops vanilla. Also tested with "useCustomLootTable": true with a custom Static list. It dropped vanilla.

Running the latest Oxide and fancydrop builds.

17. Seems like all players Automaticly D/C's when throwing 3+ Supply Signals. Server don't lag and theres no error's showing, anyone having same problem ? :(

18. Seems to be a client issue, you'd have to wait for it to be fixed :(