FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Hi, I have a problem that if a player calls in a an airdrop it then calls in another one. I dont know whats going on.

2. I'm sure you are not on latest version...

3. GOSH Thanks I must have missed that setting :)

4. If I were to remove the current plugin folder and replace with a new one does it remove my config folder

5. I didn't see it on the FAQ or the main page, can you please describe the difference in the section of the json that is

"use RealTime": false,
    "use ServerTime": false

I mean, is one like the actual real world, not game world time? if so which?

6. RealTime = serverhost-clock
    ServerTime = Rust-in-game-time

7. I have the value for players being able to shoot the airdrop down to TRUE, left at default 5 hits. What munition needs to be used to hit 5 times? I emptied 100 5.56 into the crate and chute and it doesn't get 'shot down'.

8. Only the crate does count being hitted. The chute has no damage detection.

9. Thanks! I actually found that I had reloaded the plugin on the wrong server :D

10. Ill say it again

If I were to remove the current plugin folder and replace with a new one, does it replace my current config folder with a new one?

11. Is there a way to make this plugin only spawn normal airdrop?
    I mean i need a way to control the frequency and the min player needed for airdrop, but i think this plugin will insert MASSDROP automaatically, am I right?

12. Nope, Oxide does only check for folders being there or not, but not what you changed or moved. Anyway, such questions are wrong placed in this thread.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491500973][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Timings for a random drop are defined in the last part of the config. This drop is of type "regular" drop in the config.

13. Ok, but do I need to modify something else in order to don't make these Massdrop spawn?

14. The timer|player-count-check does only work with the regular drop-type (atm).

15. Ok but the question is:
    Will this plugin automatically spawn massdrop even if no admin write the command? Or it will just adjust the frequency of standard airdrops ?
    In the second case it's what I need!

16. Nope
    Yes

17. Code:
    I am not sure if this is a FancyDrop or LustyMap issue, I have been asking for help for two weeks on the LustyMap forum but no solution.If I throw a supply signal the drop shows on the map, but if I call an airdrop, massdrop or just the standard airdrop. The icon does not show on the map.Can anyone point me in the right direction to track this down.
    Running latest version of Oxide
    LustyMaps up to date
    Fancydrop up to date.Its been driving me crazy for weeks. I completely removed LustyMap and FancyDrop and did a fresh install, but no luck. 

Okay, I have found when I run oxide.unload FancyDrop they show on the map. When I reload it does not work. Fresh install of FancyDrop today.

18. I can't seem to increase the plane travel speed no matter what number i put in the config. I want it to zip across the sky and so far ive put 15 and 400 in there and doesnt change.

19. Set the speed for the preferred drop-type, save config and reload the plugin. Thats all.

20. I've tried to add rockets to drop table but no success, anyone can help me? Thank you

Attached Files: