FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.14' (TargetException: Non-static field requires a target)
    Spams the console

2. Really appreciate the work into this groovy piece of mod..
    Console Spam Message:

Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.14' (TargetException: Non-static field requires a target)

3. Set "Players can shoot down the drop": temporarily to "false" until the problem has been fixed.

4. getting this error since update
    | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.11' (TargetException: Non-static field requires a target)

5. That worked a treat, thanks. Channeling some good luck sparkles over to the developer.

6. I get the error also, Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.14' (TargetException: Non-static field requires a target).

I think it only spams if an unclaimed airdrop is hanging around. I'll do some more testing.

I don't know if it matters, but I am running a linux server.

7. I see now that the message happens on every bullet fired. I figured maybe it was a conflict with another plugin so I tried unload the majority of anything that I thought might use the same hook, but I couldn't fix the problem.

I was able to get one airdrop to land without any messages, and then the helicopter event started, and that seemed to start the error up.

Message me as GnR on slack if I can be of any help.

8. Sounds good..atm i cannot reproduce anything..sure its only a minimalistic shit, but reflection has its own brain ;)

9. Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.14' (TargetException: Non-static field requires a target)
    Step-by-step.
    1. Turn "Players can shoot down the drop" on
    2. Called drop with /droptoplayer
    3. Shoot it down
    4. Wait till it'll get down and collect stuff
    5. Each time I shoot I'm getting this error.
    P.S. reloading plugins didn't help
    P.P.S. setting "Players can shoot down the drop" to false solve this

10. Thansk for this direction, being able now to reproduce it.

11. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

12. Ok, can anybody explain me how does itemDivider work actually? I can't find any information about it.
    @Fujikura can you please update faq and owerview? It seems outdated.

13. It does not only seem :p It is!! ...Problems with plugins is mostly, we invest our primary time into coding. A final info after intial publish is most well performed, but further managing after each update also the docs is kinda impossible to handle the same way...Thats why i did state on the page to crawl also through the update notes...there are all inportant changes or new features basically described.

14. Ye, but still - how does this option works? I can't find the updated note, cos I have no idea when it was added....

15. Its not that far away, page 5 on the update-notes ;)
    FancyDrop for Rust - 2.4.0 | Oxide

16. Thanks!
    also - I have a strange problem. Supply drops called by supply signal drops from greater distance then normal drops. additionalheight in both are 0. What can it be?

17. Based on the calc for this
    Code:
    y = (TerrainMeta.HighestPoint.y * planeOffSetYMultiply) + (int)dropsettings["additionalheight"];
    it's kindy impossible to happen or forced to change, why ever, by anything else than FD

18. Hello, I have a simple question.

Can I customize the loot for a particular drop?

For instance, say someone is given VIP and in the VIP bundle your given a supply drop.

Can said VIP get a static item list for every time he/she buys a signal?

Your feedback is appreciated!

19. You need at least a new special itemlist. The static lists are mde for such cases. Clone the "custom_event" example list, and save it under an ew name in that part, like "vip_guns":

Code:
          "vip_guns": {
            "itemDivider": 1,
            "itemList": {
            "rifle.lr300": 1,
            "ammo.rifle": 20,
            "pistol.m92": 1,
            "ammo.pistol": 30
            }
          },
    Those lists will on any drop they are added to, randmized called. When you use staticitemlistonly on the used droptype then, and you have more items in the list than slots available in the drop, then you can also make use the effect of random content from that list.

The actual prob would be, that none of the command sending drops to a player does support the input of a custom list name by console.
    Currently it would work only with "ad.topos", when you got before the coordinates.
    I would need to extend the commands over to player-support.

20. Hi i would like to know if it is possible to remove clothes in drops, thanks in advance