FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Not working since update. Was on a timer for every 30 minutes and worked perfectly and now nothing. The commands in the chat say unknown command, the console commands don't result in airdrops being called. Have uninstalled and reinstalled just in case also.

2. Then your Rust/Oxide Installation has anything not correct updated.

3. The same thing !
    all plugins working, but this not work for me, i don´t know whats wrong.

Tanuh, you found solution ???

4. I have noticed that in the chat if I put /dropmass works, but in the console it does not.
    Tell me "command ´dropmass´not found"

5. oh my... would you mind reading the owerview? Console comands are different from chat. Mass airdrop command is ad.massdrop
    PLEASE READ TEH OWERVIEW FIRST!

6. Until the last update, I used the commands normally in the console. If you have changed please forgive me for not reading the FAQ all the time.
    I apologize 1000 apologies.
    Valgame el señor... avemariapurisima...

7. the console command was like that since i've started to work with rust.

8. Vlad isn't here the plugin-boss, thats me ;)
    All command starting with "ad." are console only commands, from server or client console. The full command list is shown on the plugin description.

9. I know, it's just been a translation error. I´m from Spain.... ;)
    My error was because I had configured "Rusty" with "dropmass 10" and worked well so far. Suddenly they stop working, I imagine that the same has happened to Tanuh.
    I wrote it on the console and it worked !! Now thanks to Vlab I have seen that it was bad.
    Thank you Fujikura!

10. I have it set to use static items only but it wont, just uses normal loot config...

11. Plz post that (part) of the config of the droptype, you wanna use this.

12. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

13. I am not sure if this is a FancyDrop or LustyMap issue, I have been asking for help for two weeks on the LustyMap forum but no solution.

If I throw a supply signal the drop shows on the map, but if I call an airdrop, massdrop or just the standard airdrop. The icon does not show on the map.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to track this down.
    Running latest version of Oxide
    LustyMaps up to date
    Fancydrop up to date.

Its been driving me crazy for weeks. I completely removed LustyMap and FancyDrop and did a fresh install, but no luck.

14. It's sure nothing FancyDrop related, cause LustyMap does check for general types, like SupplyDrop as type for the container.

15. That's weird. I also got both FD and LM and everything works find. Try to fully remove LustyMap and install it once again, may be something is wrong with the installation...

16. Is anyone else getting 2 Crates per Supply Signal?

17. How about to check for any available update before asking??? ;)
    >>> FancyDrop for Rust - 2.6.16 | Oxide

18. I have removed and reinstalled four times, last one was just now and still the same issue.

19. FEATURE REQUEST: start random air drops only when a certain number of people are logged in.

20. Code:
      "Timer": {
        "Cleanup old Drops at serverstart": true,
        "Maximum minutes for random timer delay ": 50,
        "Minimum minutes for random timer delay ": 30,
        "Minimum players for timed Drop": 2, // <<<<<<<<
        "Remove builtIn Airdrop": true,
        "Reset Timer after manual random drop": false,
        "Use Airdrop timer": true
      },