Factions

A Faction system with Leaders, Taxes, Trades, Ranks, Kill Rewards, and MORE!

Total Downloads: 2,709 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. How does LustyMap intergration work? People in factions don't see each other on the map. Don't see a setting for it.

2. I'm scratching my head. I think I asked this one before but I can't remember. I want to disable the broadcast message Factions sends because I'm sending another message with RCON that tells the user to type /help to get all info about the mods on the server. Where do I disable that message?

3. InfoInterval 0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494458524][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No : /
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494458565][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Use my new version FactionsCore :)

4. what is the bonus for crafter?

5. Hi ! With this plugins, can a person from a faction destroy a wall for example built by another player belonging to the same faction?

6. No, but I highly recommend you use FactionsCore | Oxide

7. Thanks but will this solve my problem?

8. Both plugins have friendly fire protection in buildings and players if in the same faction. Configurable ofcourse

9. Thx Absolut

10. Hi Absolut.

There is any way to force the faction election?

To force to join a faction when you enter the server first time.

11. This mod was working for me until the Rust update on 10/26/17. Now I'm getting this error:
    Error while compiling: Factions.cs(1627,20): error CS0411: The type arguments for method `BaseEntity.ClientRPCPlayer(Network.Connection, BasePlayer, string, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5)' cannot be inferred from the usage. Try specifying the type arguments explicitly

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Factions with a new update entry:

13. Thanks Wulf!

14. Is there a way to prevent using spawn points while in a Faction zone that isn't your own?

15. The leader commands are not working, when you click on it, nothing shows up. The list on the left is still there but the main screen disappears.
    Error that is given:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdCUILeader' on plugin 'Factions v3.5.5' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  16. I figured out what was causing the error. If you have battle zones enabled, it makes it where you cant open the leader commands.

17. Is there a way to force people to join a faction or even simply remove the button at the bottom of the GUI to select Do Not Join?

18. i get "Command 'usergroup add (players Steamid) (groupname) not found" whenever someone joins a faction i get this message, its because its using the command "usergroup add" instead of "oxide.usergroup add" how can i change this?

19. Are Players Allowed To Create The Factions?

20. JMJ

JMJ

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdCUILeader' on plugin 'Factions v3.5.5' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt16,Oxide.Plugins.Factions+Faction].get_Item (UInt16 key) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.GetFactionType (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.CheckForActiveEnemies (UInt16 faction) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.Leader (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.CUILeader (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.cmdCUILeader (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    Everything was fully functional until yesterdays update. Happens when hitting the Leader commands button. This something you could fix? @Wulf

*FIXED* Line 7779, 7780 and 7781 at the end of the lines there are ) where there should be }. Sorry for not using code format! I know for next time!

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018