Factions

A Faction system with Leaders, Taxes, Trades, Ranks, Kill Rewards, and MORE!

Total Downloads: 2,709 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Hm... Okay. Thank you. I figured that they just weren't compatible with each other. I wonder if I could be so bold as to suggest that of the plugin creator...

2. Hi

How can I make this add-on compatible with the task plugin? I want to do different tasks for each community

3. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

4. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

5. [02/17/2017 19:07:47] Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'Factions v3.5.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Auto-authorization isn't working...

6. I am replacing this plugin with a much better version. Please provide the functionality desired everyone or forever risk losing it. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  7. I do somewhat of a demo on Factions halfway through this video, check it out so you can see what is and is not in the new version.

8. This is a great Plugin! I have been wanting to make a second server with this so i did! I am having issues with zones! on my other server i have a Town where people can go and use NPC for skins and its a safe zone but after i make a zone no one can get in. it says can't enter faction zone but its not a faction zone. the Faction Zones do work great just not the town zone. is there a permission i can give everyone so they can enter it or what can i do?

9. It is a bug with how the FactionZone logic is configured. I'll make sure new version has a Faction Zone and that it works :)

10. Definitely want to keep auto-authorization for all faction members on code locks & turrets set by faction leaders!

I think both stopped working. Also, in regards to the faction zones... will zone manager place them as spheres as before or would it be a block like the map has it laid out?

11. Even if the zone was created as a square if you used zone domes it would be a sphere. My thought is to have an invisible faction zone with a floating draw tip over it, like admin radar or something.

Keep in mind the zone functionality in the video is for a project I am working on which I believe I am calling FactionsConquest.

Progress is coming along well, perhaps I'll have it posted next week.

On a side note, would you prefer players to have the ability to interact and change codes versus just opening the door?

12. This may be a stupid questions but i've read through and cant seem to find an answer to it.

I have option set to select leader by admin, but as admin i cant figure out how to set someone to be leader?

also Unrelated to help but when is the new version i saw in the video just up abit coming out that looks insane! (If you have a date you think it would be done by) :p (also the other plugins forgot it doesnt sound like it will be all one plugin :p)

13. I believe it is under Faction Management.

I am hoping to release it REALLY soon. I need to talk with Wulf and see if I can release it as a second thread.. instead of blowing this one up immediately.

Right now I have 3 plugins that can all work together. The base functionality is in what I call FactionsCore.. This has Faction Creation, authorization, Faction Safe Zones, etc. The second is called FactionsTax which introduces taxation similar to in the original but instead of taxing the Faction you actually tax any player killed by your faction for a "configurable" amount of time. All taxes go in a tax box.. The third is called LastFactionStanding which randomly creates zones around the map (one at a time) which randomly selects a defending Faction and an attacking Faction.. you compete for whoever is last standing (Hardcore rules so you only enter once..).. it uses kits or CustomSets (a private plugin I am releasing) to determine what players get upon entered... inventory is restored at the end.

14. It´s possible to view the faction members on the LustyMap?
    Or I need friends plugin

15. Yes you can, also I brought back proximity tracking but it is now toggled by an onscreen button.

16. This is cool. But........how I activate to see the factions mates on the LustyMap???

17. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

18. when i go to FACTION LIST one of the faction list works ok but the other give this error.
    | Failed to call hook 'cmdCUIFactionList' on plugin 'Factions v3.5.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

I think it´s possible change something in config to solve, or need to delete and create the faction again?

19. At the risk of sounding like an idiot, would you be able to add a Readme file with important information? The mod worked last night but isn't working today after adding python functionality to my server.

20. Hello is there any way to get this to work with better chat?