Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,848 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. 4 plugins quit or have issues after the updates. Economics, N Teleportation, ServerRewards,GUI Shop.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those would need to be updated for the change of GetPlayerMoney to Balance. I've already updated them though, so details would need to be provided.

3. I cannot post details about another plugin here or my post will be deleted. I reverted back to older versions and replaced the .json files with backups and got Nteleportation, Economics working. the other 2 give errors.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those plugins have support threads, but I'd need to see the actual errors for them in order to help.

5. I will wait to post more until after the game update since all mods will need updated after that anyway.
    Not the best idea to update plugins before the game and Oxide updates and is working.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nobody forced you to update the plugin right away, but I'm not going to delay working on things simply because you want me to or because a game is going to be updated. Test test test and always backup. Mistakes will happen, move on.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Economics with a new update entry:

8. All the money is gone and I get this error. Everything is up-to-date

Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

(17:24:43) | at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Hi Wulf,

Same here!

edit: I have MoneyTime and ServerRewards plugins installed.

10. Yeah I'm getting the samet hing with withdraw and deposit.

11. Economics resets the .json file so you cannot update it.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any plugins using it would need to be updated for the GetPlayerMoney to Balance rename.

13. InfoPanel need update too! Money is not showing correctly, but ServerRewards is correctly show money balance. Thank you Wulf about new hook!

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be posting updates for plugins affected shortly. Please use their support thread if you are having issue with them.

15. Hello we just updated plugin, and everyones balance is showing 0.00. How do i fix this?, lots of very unhappy players. I'm gonna rollback to previous version, hopefully that fixes the problem.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update to 3.1.1 or 3.1.0? Migration was added in 3.1.1 for the old format.

17. I update all my plugins after server update, so it would be the 3.1.1 version Wulf.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload your oxide/data/Economics.json please?

19. I can, i just looked at it and it is totally empty.
    Code:
    {
      "Balances": {},
      "balances": {}
    }

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like it was wiped prior to 3.1.1. The 3.1.1 update only added migrating of the old balances to new Balances.