Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,847 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. oh my god wipe !!!!
    how can i backup?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Always backup before updating anything. The oxide/data folder is where this and other plugins their their data.

3. still wipes on lang delete and reload . not sure if that's supposed to happen. Its all working though. :) no more updates for me tonight LOL

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No issues here, tested for the past 2 hours with old and new format, no wipes.

5. it didn't wipe at first when putting in the .cs. then I unloaded it, because it was saying Balance: playersname and not the amount. so I got rid of the lang file and then reloaded it. works just fine but wiped the money. But it doesn't really matter since its wiped so much after the 3-4 updated. It was really all the same. lol :) I just didn't know if it was supposed to do that. but it is at least to me. 50250 before, then 50000 afterwards.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like the data just wasn't saved from the previous version (that was the bug). The current version should be working 100%. You can test by using setmoney on a player and then triggering the save command, then review the json file.

7. How do I use backup material?

It's still 0 money

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unless you keep backups, you won't have a backup.

9. i have backup file
    but not work ... 0 money

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd need more details than that.

11. data - economics [backup file] server start but all player money 0
    and oxide.reload Economics -> all player money wipe

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload your backup and the latest oxide/logs please?

13. 10-4 :)

14. > oxide.reload Economics
    [Economics] Saving balances for players...
    Unloaded plugin Economics v3.1.3 by Wulf/lukespragg
    [BarrelPoints] A plugin dependency was detected as being loaded / reloaded... I will automatically reload myself incase of any changes in 3 seconds
    Loaded plugin Economics v3.1.3 by Wulf/lukespragg
    Unloaded plugin BarrelPoints v2.0.7 by redBDGR
    Loaded plugin BarrelPoints v2.0.7 by redBDGR
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510301103][/DOUBLEPOST]> oxide.reload Economics --> why all player money wipe?

Attached Files:

15. Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

any help?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ugh, I just reproduced the wipe again, not sure why. I'll have to sleep on it and look more, sorry.

I'd need more details and exact plugins used that use this plugin along with their versions, logs, etc.

17. so.. Can not use backup file?
    my server player angry oh my god .............................

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the old 2.x version of the plugin... you have options, you don't have to update right this moment. Once I figure out why it is doing this, 3.x will be fixed.

19. take your time, no rush. Its working 100% as far being installed .. so no worries.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay... I think I finally got it. Please test the version below using a backup of 2.x if you have it. Had a couple others test it already and it seemed good.