Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,848 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. ok then its strange, I only updated to 3.1.1 on todays server update , previous version i had on was 2.0.5.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll have to do some more testing then. For now I added a notice to the changelog, sorry about that.

3. No worries Wulf, I appreciate all the work you do for Oxide. Sometime a mistake can happen to the best of us. I will add everyone a equal balance for this month, as i was gonna money wipe at the end of the month anyways.

4. Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have a plugin that uses this that is outdated.

6. Has to be gather rewards plugin that is the only plugin we are using that is outdated

7. still getting this even after update.
    (21:51:29) | Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

(21:51:29) | at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Economics with a new update entry:

9. FYI. I restarted my server and all player balances went back to $1000.00.
    I reuploaded the player balances, got their in game cash back.
    Restarted again and went to $1000.00 again.
    Restart resets the balances.

10. permissions not added n overview

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd need to see before and after data files.

12. what file set ? config or data ? or both ?
    also when harvesting wood GatherRewards causes this error.
    Code:
    (00:13:01) | Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.2' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (00:13:01) | at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Data files, so oxide/data.

14. cannot upload .json files......will zip the before and after files.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510292006][/DOUBLEPOST]well it said it wasn't supported.....
    that one is config.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510292049][/DOUBLEPOST]data before.

Attached Files:

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks, looking right now. I think I reproduced the issue, just need to figure out why it's doing that.

16. Wulf, you know it would be a lot easier for me to grant you temp server access and admin status.....lol

17. For some odd reason, whenever my server restarts, all players money gets reset to 0. Any idea on how to fix?

18. Wulf knows about the issue and is working on it.

19. yeah can we all just give you admin access. :) so much easier that way. I suppose the money wiping thing is being looked at from reading previous posts. cause it happened again on the new version

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Economics with a new update entry: