EasyStakes

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,697 - First Release: Feb 12, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd need to see exactly what you're seeing.

2. error CS1061: Type `ItemObject' Please update itemv2

3. fix that

Attached Files:

4. Plugin appeared to unload/install correctly. I successfully granted access to default group for easystakes.use & easystakes.share, but when you type /stakes or /stakes fill it doesn't do anything. I needed to do a restart anyway, so I restarted my server and this is in the log:
    Code:
    08:22 [Error] Failed to call hook 'stakeCommand' on plugin 'EasyStakes v1.0.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter+Lexer.Lex (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.Parse (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToTreeFormat (System.String text, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 translations) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToUnity (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Player.Message (.PlayerSession session, System.String message, System.String prefix, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Hurtworld.SendChatMessage (.PlayerSession session, System.String name, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyStakes.stakeCommand (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyStakes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519102611,1518107478][/DOUBLEPOST]

Anyone else having issues with this plugin?

5. Hello,
    update for itemv2 ?
    pls

6. So basically the text won't show up anymore from this plugin,
    can I just change hurt.SendChatMessage to server.Broadcastchat our,
    or have I need to change more than that?
    @Noviets or @Wulf

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2018
  7. @Wulf and @Noviets

I'm getting this error after I've changed the hurt.SendChatMessage to server.Broadcast
    Code:
    Error while compiling: EasyStakes.cs(158,5): error CS0103: The name `server' does not exist in the current context
    what do I've to do this fix this? I'm trying to fix this now for two days and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

8. You cant add it unless you change other coding to support that. Best not to edit the code if you dont know what you are doing

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"server.Broadcast" is a Covalence method, this is not a CovalencePlugin so you'd have to use covalence.Server.Broadcast.

10. I've just done that, but I'm getting this error right away after reloading the plugin again,
    Code:
    Error while compiling: EasyStakes.cs(160,32): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `PlayerSession' expression to type `string'

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Covalence methods would not accept things such as PlayerSession, and broadcast methods only accept a string. hurt.SendChatMessage is for individual players, not broadcasting, so you're swapping one thing out for something meant for something else entirely.

12. yeah but my problem is the plugin is just loading perfectly but while hurt.SendChatMessage is inside of the plugin but when I'm trying the commands there isn't happing anything its working fine but the text isn't showing for the players that is why I wanted to fix it

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin is sending the message as the prefix and no message in that method.

14. Change
    Code:
    hurt.SendChatMessage(session, Msg(
    to
    Code:
    hurt.SendChatMessage(session, null, Msg(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2018