EasyStakes

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,697 - First Release: Feb 12, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Noviets submitted a new resource:

EasyStakes - Fill all authorized stakes with amber from your inventory from anywhere

Read more about this resource...

2. Noviets updated EasyStakes with a new update entry:

3. count and amount

Attached Files:

4. You can use this:

5. thanks m8

6. Noviets updated EasyStakes with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1455283956][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry about that, lack of sleep and trying to rush things. It's fixed now ;)

7. np m8 i have al the time
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455284114][/DOUBLEPOST]its working good now thanks again

8. What is doing /amber ?

9. not sure whats up, i tested mod here, but as admin, when i do /stakes, says i have 57... but ummm only have 8 poles in my name, WTF??? is it counting all on server for me some reason?? the regulars, it seems to be counting right for the default group. but i know i dont have 57 poles myself

10. It counts every stake you have authority on, so if you have used another plugin like StakeAuthorizer and have authrorised yourself on other people stakes, it will count those too.

Get a beacon out and have a look :)

11. now count went up to 59, and i not drop any poles, some reason seems to be counting all on server for me, as owner =P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455321746][/DOUBLEPOST]nope, no authorieer ever used
    only have 8 poles it shows

12. Why is it here?
    Code:
            [ChatCommand("amber")]
        void stakesCommand(PlayerSession session, string command, string[] args)
        {
                TakeAmber(session, 4);
            }

13. Oh that was for a test to check for amber deduction. I'll remove it.
    Cheers.

14. Noviets updated EasyStakes with a new update entry:

15. I thought so.

16. Hi, the plugins work well when filling amber in stakes, but it seems you have to go to every stakes to "activate" them and reloading despawn time.

17. Noviets, any ideas how we can extend the amount of time per amber? Have player son holiday soon and they're gonna lose their stuff....

Looking to make 1 amber=1 week. max of 5 amber......Can we do this in this plugin?

18. To extend how much time the amber gives you change the ServerConfig variable called: StakeDeauthTime

The default value is: 432000f (which is 5 days in seconds).

What ever you set that value too, it will be divided by 5 for each amber.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  19. Noviets updated EasyStakes with a new update entry: