EasyStakes

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,697 - First Release: Feb 12, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Thanks for all the plugins and update Noviets. Its greatly appreciated.

2. You're welcome :)

3. Noviets updated EasyStakes with a new update entry:

4. Thanks Noviets but I think you forgot to change the version in the plugin.
    [Info("EasyStakes", "Noviets", "1.0.2", ResourceId = 1697)]
    This should be [Info("EasyStakes", "Noviets", "1.0.5", ResourceId = 1697)]
    This will result a warning when you use updater plugin.

5. new update for hurtworld, new oxide or???
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461345081][/DOUBLEPOST]oxide not working???

6. Hello, just curious what is wrong with my setup, I am admin and have tons of Amber (1000's). When I do a /stakes fill, it tells me I have run out of Amber. Easystakes worked great before this last Hurtworld upgrade.
    What am I doing wrong?

By the way thank you so much for you plugin.

7. Just checked the plugin, it's working fine for me.
    When you type "/stakes" what does it say?

8. It says you are authorized on 90 stakes. You need 33 amber to fill them all. - however I had like 10000 amber on me(made a mistake when I spawned it)after I dropped most of it, it worked though. So technically it is ok....maybe it is when checking the amount of amber on a person that it errors. - thank you

9. I had a similar problem. I tried to fill my stakes, but only had two amber in my inventory, so I added a full stack. When I tried again, I got the same error again. Eventually, I noticed that the two amber were first in my inventory, so I swapped the two with the 255 and reran the command, which completed successfully.

The command seems to only be able to fill stakes from the first instance of Amber in your inventory, so you have to combine your amber or put the larger stack first in your inventory for it to work. I would consider this a bug, albeit a very minor one. That said, I doubt very many people are going to run into this issue... I have placed or am authorized on 42 stakes on the server on which I play. Also, it's not my server, so I can't update the plugin or do any testing to verify outside of letting the stakes drain and then attempting the same thing again.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  10. [Oxide] 19:50 [Error] Error while compiling ForbiddenStakes.cs(163,49): error CS0117: `TerrainSettingsManager' does not contain a definition for `Instance'

11. Wrong plugin mate, please report this to the Forbidden Stakes plugin page.

12. Noviets updated EasyStakes with a new update entry:

13. Does this new command mess with Livemap?
    Ty for the great feature :)

14. Can I suggest that you add this as a sub-command of the /stakes command? If you are using the livemap.io plugin, the /share command from it shares your position on the map with another player.

I think it would be more user friendly if this new command was something like:
    /stakes share <playername> [distance]

This way you understand that you are sharing your stakes. We have had a few players that ask or trick other newbie players into using the /share command with their name, which gives away their position to that player. It would be much, much worse if they manage to trick them into using this version of the share command.

Thanks for a great plugin,
    Matt

15. Ah no worries mate. I'll change that here in a few minutes

16. Noviets updated EasyStakes with a new update entry:

17. Wow, you're quick. :D

Thanks again!

18. ive got the plugin in the oxide plugins folder but how do i activate it.

19. That's all you need to do to "activate" it. If you are asking about using it. Read the Overview page on the available commands.

20. Sorry to pester, I seem to be having an issue on my server with the /stakes share function. Its not working, i also get no info in chat saying i cant or what not. I have tried removing it and reloading it with no luck. I did however notice an error in my console,

[Oxide] 22:32 [Error] Failed to call hook 'stakeCommand' on plugin 'EasyStakes v1.0.7' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

[Oxide] 22:32 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.EasyStakes.stakeCommand (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EasyStakes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

thanks for any help