Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,412 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. Check the version of Oxide that is installed by using the console command `version`
    I'm pretty sure you'll be running 2652 which has a minor bug as I mentioned here: Crafting Controller | Page 43 | Oxide

When you update Oxide to 2655 this should no longer be an issue :)

2. rust update, bug repot
    Code:
    [Oxide] 08:11 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraftFinished' on plugin 'CraftingController v2.4.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

3. Crafting Controller | Page 44 | Oxide

4. Please update your oxide to the latest (2655) which fixes the issue with that hook.

5. (15:38:02) | [Oxide] 15:37 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraftFinished' on plugin 'CraftingController v2.4.6' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

(15:38:02) | [Oxide] 15:37 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.CraftingController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Please update your oxide to the latest (2655) which fixes the issue with that hook.

7. i just updated the oxide and error dont stop, any idea?

8. If you are getting the same error as listed in too many posts before, then verify your oxide version by using the version console command. If the version is anything below 2655 then you need to update oxide.

9. Could this get an oxide permission system please??
    I want to set my server to half craft, but give VIP group members 1/4 craft..

10. Working on an update that implements this.

11. How can I the an items immediately finished is z.b 999 Gundpowder finished in 0sec

InstantBulkCraft???

12. Getting similar error:
    (10:49:25) | [Oxide] 10:49 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.CraftingController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. No clue if I can get help here. I have this plug in running and ppl keep getting kicked for spamming but only while crafting. Can someone please give any advice?

14. /rate 0 , changed to instant but doesn't instant , just crafts fast

15. config file not showing up?

16. What exactly is?
    Code:
    (20:53:52) | 78.129.69.163:62304/76561198235327208/SQUARE disconnecting: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Rust.Workshop.Game.WorkshopInventoryCraftingControls+<>c.<OnChanged>b__18_0 (Rust.Workshop.Game.WorkshopInventoryItem x)
    System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateGroupByIterator>c__Iterator5`2[Rust.Workshop.Game.WorkshopInventoryItem,Facepunch.Steamworks.Inventory+Definition].MoveNext ()
    System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[IGrouping`2] (IEnumerable`1 source)
    Rust.Workshop.Game.WorkshopInventoryCraftingControls.OnChanged (Rust.Workshop.Game.WorkshopInventoryItem[] items)
    Rust.Workshop.Game.WorkshopInventoryCraftingControls.Update ()Version: 17545

17. Im having problems with insta-craft-bulk. Its not working for admins or players. I dont know what i have done wrong.
    Here is my config file:
    {
    "Messages": {
    "BlockedItem": "{0} has already been blocked!",
    "BlockSucces": "{0} has been blocked from crafting.",
    "CancelledCrafting": "Cancelled crafting for all players and refunded the costs.",
    "CraftBlockedItem": "{0} is blocked and can not be crafted!",
    "CurrentCraftingRate": "The crafting rate is set to {0}%.",
    "IndividualCraftingRate": "The following items have a different crafting rate:",
    "InvalidItem": "{0} is not a valid item. Please use the name of the item as it appears in the item list. Ex: Camp Fire",
    "ModifyCraftingRate": "The crafting rate is now set to {0}%.",
    "ModifyCraftingRateError": "The new crafting rate must be a number. 0 is instant craft, 100 is normal and 200 is double!",
    "ModifyCraftingRateItem": "The crafting rate for {0} is now set to {1}%.",
    "NoBlockedItems": "No items have been blocked.",
    "NoItemRate": "You need to specify an item and a new crafting rate for this command.",
    "NoItemSpecified": "You need to specify an item for this command.",
    "NoPermission": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
    "NoRoom": "You don't have enough room to craft this!",
    "ShowBlockedItems": "The following items are blocked: ",
    "UnblockItem": "{0} is not blocked!",
    "UnblockSucces": "{0} is no longer blocked from crafting."
    },
    "Options": {
    "BlockedItems": [],
    "CompleteCurrentCraftingOnShutdown": true,
    "CraftingExperienceRate": 100.0,
    "CraftingRate": 0.0,
    "IndividualCraftingRates": {},
    "InstantBulkCraft": true,
    "InstantCraftForAdmins": true,
    "InstantCraftForModerators": true
    },
    "Settings": {
    "ChatPrefix": "Crafting Controller",
    "ChatPrefixColor": "#008000ff"
    }
    }

18. This plugin used to make crafting a stack of 999 be really quick, taking less than a second for each tick. Now it takes approximately 1 second, making a stack of 999 take 999 seconds for each player. 15 minutes per stack is grueling for them. Can we get this up and running again?