Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,393 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. Hi there, if players craft 999 rocks after their inv is full all rocks drop 1 by 1. This way players can lag the server. Is it possible that you can add an option that you can't craft when inventory is full?

~Vliek

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try Craft Spam Blocker for Rust | Oxide.

3. As the owner/admin/rcon, I have the instant craft. I read the original post saying this is just how it is. Have there been any updates since to address this? I would love to NOT let myself instant craft, I feel slightly like I'm cheating lol. I know there is a "block" command. Is there any way to code a command to increase crafting speeding for certain players? So maybe I can increase the time on myself?

4. Is there any way that the articles of creation are instant, not one one one?, "I already have / rate 0"

5. Can there be an option to stop crafting if inventory is full?

6. Not sure if anyone has asked/answered this already - but is there a way to make specific items have a different crafting speed? For example: Timed Explosives should not be instant. Thanks.

7. is it just me or does the config not have nstantBulkCraft anymore I would love to know if there is a way to have it so your items are crafted at an instant ex: if u were making 500 low-grade fuel and pressed craft it would all instantly go to your inventory. ALL 500 at once not one at a time.

8. How do i give default players permissions to use it they can't use it ATM i need fix ASAP

9. Works good easy to use thanks

10. Error while compiling: CraftingController.cs(442,55): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate
    can some one help please

11. [03/09/2017 17:07:55] Error while compiling: CraftingController.cs(442,55): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

12. Mughisi updated Crafting Controller with a new update entry:

13. Code:
    Error while compiling: CraftingController.cs(435,41): error CS0023: The `!' oper
    ator cannot be applied to operand of type `method group'

14. The last update is to fix the plugin for the latest Rust Server update, this error makes me think that you have updated the plugin but haven't updated your server yet to the latest version.

15. yes but, i don't see rust update, updating progress.... or it's change anything?

edit: good after update oxide and my server

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
  16. Hello,

I have the most recent oxide, rust, and crafting controller version but it is not loading into my server.

Is anyone having this issue?

17. Check oxide/logs for error?

Oxide *.3127, latest Crafting Controller => loaded

18. I got it working. It was my first time updating plugins/oxide/rust and I didnt remove the already existing config files for the plugin so it wasn;t working correctly.

Fixed now.

Thank you :)

19. Error while compiling: CraftingController.cs(435,41): error CS0023: The `!' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `method group'

20. Your server is most likely outdated.