Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,393 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. What with bulk craft? It doesn't work. Players complaining me everyday, and i don't know what is wrong. InstantBulkCraft set true, but... It's doesnt work! Can you fix it, please

2. can anyone who has inst bulk craft and insta craft on their sever post their config file. I cant gt it to work at all.

This is mine. I cant find a Insta-bulk-craft option
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "BlockedItem": "{0} has already been blocked!",
        "BlockSucces": "{0} has been blocked from crafting.",
        "CancelledCrafting": "Cancelled crafting for all players and refunded the costs.",
        "CraftBlockedItem": "{0} is blocked and can not be crafted!",
        "CurrentCraftingRate": "The crafting rate is set to {0}%.",
        "IndividualCraftingRate": "The following items have a different crafting rate:",
        "InvalidItem": "{0} is not a valid item. Please use the name of the item as it appears in the item list. Ex: Camp Fire",
        "ModifyCraftingRate": "The crafting rate is now set to {0}%.",
        "ModifyCraftingRateError": "The new crafting rate must be a number. 0 is instant craft, 100 is normal and 200 is double!",
        "ModifyCraftingRateItem": "The crafting rate for {0} is now set to {0}%.",
        "NoBlockedItems": "No items have been blocked.",
        "NoItemRate": "You need to specify an item and a new crafting rate for this command.",
        "NoItemSpecified": "You need to specify an item for this command.",
        "NoPermission": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "NoRoom": "You don't have enough room to craft this!",
        "ShowBlockedItems": "The following items are blocked: ",
        "UnblockItem": "{0} is not blocked!",
        "UnblockSucces": "{0} is no longer blocked from crafting."
      },
      "Options": {
        "BlockedItems": [],
        "CompleteCurrentCraftingOnShutdown": true,
        "CraftingExperienceRate": 100.0,
        "CraftingRate": 0.0,
        "IndividualCraftingRates": {},
        "InstantCraftForAdmins": true,
        "InstantCraftForModerators": true
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ChatPrefix": "Crafting Controller",
        "ChatPrefixColor": "#008000ff"
      }
    }

3. Why doesn't instabulkcraft work??? I have set it to true and made the the crafting rate 0. Is there anything else missing.This is the only plugin that is not working on my server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480512502][/DOUBLEPOST][Oxide] 14:28 [Error] Error while compiling CraftingController.cs(137,13): error CS0103: The name `InstantBulkCraft' does not exist in the current context

4. Re-Download the plugin, seems like you misconfigured the CS file.

5. I think that everybody of servers owners have that problem with bulk craft. You may install Magic Craft. That solve your problem.

6. They removed instbulkcraft and are trying to fix it due to some bugs

7. Do you have a method to hide craft blocked ?

8. There is a little issue, Nothing major... But with this plugin you can either select to craft multiple items which works and follows your crafting rate or you can just spam the icon on the quick craft menu and then it's instant? Anyone else get this problem?

9. ignore this post :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  10. How do you give access to people for it?

11. Is there a way to block crafting for everyone except a set oxide group?

12. Not yet, haven't had time to finish the update that will include this :(

13. Understandable. Will this update allow us to set certain items that a permission group can craft? Or will a set permission group just be able to craft everything?

I am hoping I can set one group who can craft guns, one group who can craft clothes, one group ect....

14. The plan is to have global settings that apply to everyone like a crafting rate modifier, items that no one can craft, item specific modifications that apply to everyone and besides that the option to add different permissions and allow you to modify everything that applies to global settings to just be for the players with that permission. So it should be possible to do what you want once I'm done :)

15. I think I love you

16. hey, can you crate permission for vip? default players have 100% crafting rate, and vip 90% ?

17. Here is the line for instantly crafting each task (if it has x items)

Code:
    crafter.inventory.GiveItem(ItemManager.CreateByItemID(task.blueprint.targetItem.itemid, (int)task.blueprint.amountToCreate * task.amount));
    then just cancel the task

18. Greetings everyone.

I have also been unable to successfully execute an "instant craft" situation. I have craft.instant TRUE and the crafting rate to 0.0 in the cfg.

It appears as though it is a delay in the queuing items. The X seconds says X to craft but it is quick, but there is a delay between going to the next item.

I tried to craft 30 wooden window shudders and they were 29s listed actually crafting instantly one second at a time. I'm going to try magic craft for now :(.

~FoX

19. I love this plugin. It seems to be broken as of the last update. Any idea if this plugin will be updated. I have tried the crafting.instant true in the server.cfg and crafting.timsescale 0. Still no instant craft. Please update. thanks

20. Yeah seems this plugin is in need of update :)