Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,535 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. If you use latest version of plugin, then should not problem, otherwise send me error from logs.

2. i cant seem to find a folder in data named copy and paste...........do u just put the files in data? not in a folder

3. create a folder in data named copypaste then they save there.

4. Someone cna replay super fats please?
    Until Update i want to save my arena inspired from rocket league youtube event built one yesterday. Forced wipe remove my save with new one and when checked in googne cant be restored cuz its rust and then found guide to do this via copypaste.
    NOW ingame part.
    added myself in console with copypaste.paste/copy/undo and then typed: /copy test (this was ok BUILDING COPIED message in chat) then /paste test (and message: building palced or something like this) BUT notihng placed Notihng Notihng Notihng and again Notihng.
    Via video there is /copy test mechanics building (and this shows the syntax and like help or info how to use command)
    i can capture andf video cuz many wipes lost shit in my vanilla server and i do not care for inv can spawn all stuff but this cant be spawned if miss to copy it untill wipe cuz sometimes without forced wipe new map generates also last wipe got glitched when press space to wakeup didnt waked up and had to recreate map and lost another stucture :(
    Tnx in advance.

5. every time i try to paste something it always pastes to the water level under the ground directly below my player. any ideas on how to fix this? and i cant seem to get auto height to work either

6. I just installed this for the first time and it did nothing (like comments here in recent weeks). No errors thrown, the reply in game announced a successful copy and successful paste, but pasting didn't actually do anything.

I found the created json files for my structures had no entities in them at all.

The problem was fixed by editing the oxide/config/CopyPaste.json file and restarting the server. For me, I used these:

Code:
    {
      "Copy Options": {
        "Buildings (true/false)": true,
        "Deployables (true/false)": true,
        "Inventories (true/false)": true,
        "Share (true/false)": true,
        "Tree (true/false)": false
      },
      "Paste Options": {
        "Auth (true/false)": true,
        "Deployables (true/false)": true,
        "Inventories (true/false)": true,
        "Vending Machines (true/false)": true
      }

7. i will try
    tnx Toothless

8. Yes, i found problem. Default config creating with all false values for variables. Use config which from @toothless, until i found the cause of the error

9. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

10. Is there a size limit on bases you can paste? I have copied a race track we made for cars, but it doesnt seem to paste.. It tells me I have successfully pasted it but nothing.. Other bases are pasting, just not this one

11. Destroy your old config

12. Any reason why the bases would pasted half underground?

13. use paramether height 1 (or more)

14. anyone want to share there bases designs there was a website to share but it no longer works :)

15. Anyone else having a strange bug with code locks on pasted buildings? I go to unlock the previously locked (when copied) lock, but it's entering 2 numbers at a time... no one else is having this problem with their locks, so maybe a new copy/paste issue?

16. Cancel this, it was fixed in a client patch I didn't get apparently. Nevermind.

17. can you please explain this a little better? my bases i made on Fortify are pasting 100 ft in sky.......how i put them on the ground"?

18. Code:
    /paste NAME height 1

19. How can you make the height 1 a default setting? Unless I type it in everything is pasted at water level.

20. Will there be added functionality for CopyPaste to record guest codes of code locks? Also saved inventories for Lockers? I have a Halloween haunted house event I'm hosting on my server and I wanted to remove and pasteback the haunted house after every group does a run, but kinda hindered by these two potential features missing from the mod.