Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,530 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. miRror, I was able to get my full building up (throwing that error everytime) by /pastebacking 4 times in a row. I'll PM you the file to test yourself.

2. at the end i got my building pasted aswell. with the "deployables false" option.

and i was looking at the Part-Pasted building before and iii thiiink i know why it was thrown an exception,
    we did spawned a Lift from the game resources " assets/content/structures/lifts/lift_cabin_15.prefab"

i think the plugin didnt liked that

3. We're having a problem too after this last FP update. A standard admin building we always paste in is now having the back fall off. We've tried it on two different servers with the same result.

Also, after trying to do /undo to remove it, the PREVIOUS building we'd pasted in was removed instead.

Attached Files:

4. Wait for update today)

5. In reply to....
    The /undo command said I didn't paste any bases in and therefore couldn't delete it.

6. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

7. Hello, how can I paste in a bear?

8. You can't with this plugin. Try the Build plugin instead. Build for Rust | Oxide

9. Hello!
    Wanted to know if there was a way to make a commend that would work in console that would allow for a building to be pasted on certain coordinates in the console

10. Is there any way to only copy a sign that I am looking at and pasting it back to another wall?

11. /copy tour radius 10
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511215412][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sign Artist for Rust | Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511215429][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Use CopyPaste API

12. Yes I know how to load images from an outside source.
    But I want to copy ONLY the sign with Copy&Paste for later use.

13. I mean that this feature must implement the author of the plugin SignArtist

14. Hi, can i copy paste my building from fortify into my own server? And how do i do it?

I can't find any video on youtube or google about it?

15. Yes. Create or load your Fortify base. Click the menu button and then select the Rust copy-paste checkbox. The save/load dialogue will turn red to let you know you're now in copy-paste json mode. Save your base and it will save as a json file. Add it to the \oxide\data\copypaste\ directory on your Rust server and you can then use it on your server. :)

Oh. And it works the other way too.

One proviso, sometimes a wall will be the wrong way round and you'll need to rotate it. Other than that it's a huge time saver.

16. does this plugin also save the skins of the doors?