Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,535 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes

1. But if I build something on server and copy it, I can paste it no problems.

When I open the server built copy, in notepad++ it is set out all nice on thousands of lines but the json from fortify is on 1 single line

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2017
  2. I read all your suggestions and some of them got a like. Next week I will try to continue development of the plugin, as promised.

3. @miRror Do you know why fortify isn't exporting correctly

4. Command: /copy <name> deployables true radius 6 << -------- this is the one I did but it still copies it.

@miRror , have you seen this? I didn't see any replies to it.. but its a thing happening to me also kicking all my players when I attempt to save the same way this guy did that I quoted. Can ya give it a look please. :) Thanks

5. i cant grant my permission it say cant be find this permission help please

6. Where do the save files reside?

7. root/oxide/data/copypaste

8. There are some errors with the latest update, please fix.

Error while compiling: CopyPaste.cs(686,50): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

10. Edit: disregard

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2017
  11. How do I get/give permission to use this?

12. I'm getting this when I try to paste something.

Failed to call hook 'cmdChatPaste' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.3.6' (JsonReaderException: Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: 0. Path '', line 49417, position 1.)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Means your .json file for the plugin is invalid.

14. Do I delete and reinstall then?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That or find out why the format is invalid; probably some text where it wasn't expected as the error suggests, maybe from a missing comma or something.

16. Hi All,

var vec = GetRandomVector();
    Vector3 rotationCorrection = Quaternion.Euler(player.GetNetworkRotation()).ToEulerAngles();
    string buildingname = "test";
    var arglist = new List<string> { "deployables", "true", "autoheight", "true", "blockcollision", "true" };
    var success = CopyPaste.Call("TryPasteFromVector3", vec, rotationCorrection, buildingname, arglist.ToArray());

I keep getting success as a string (a bad thing)
    Any thoughts?

Hook.

17. Code:
    using Oxide.Core.Plugins;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using UnityEngine;namespace Oxide.Plugins
    {
        [Info("Test", "miRror", "0.0.1")]

class Test : RustPlugin
        {
            [PluginReference] Plugin CopyPaste;

[ChatCommand("test")]
            private void cmdChatTest(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
                string buildingName = "test";

List<string> options = new List<string> { "height", "0" };            var success = CopyPaste.Call("TryPasteFromVector3", player.transform.position, Quaternion.Euler(player.GetNetworkRotation()).ToEulerAngles().y /* or 0 */, buildingName, options.ToArray());            if (success is string)
                {
                    SendReply(player, (string)success);
                    return;
                }            SendReply(player, "You've successfully bought this building");       
            }
        }
    }

18. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1504362268][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Use command:
    Code:
    grant user 76561198019784084 copypaste.paste (for user)
    grant group vip copypaste.paste (for group)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504362360][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Unfortunately at the moment I do not know the ways to avoid kick players from the server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504362553][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What is the problem?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504362617][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This feature is generating the json file in the fortify. Do not pay attention.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2017
  19. Hey miRror,

Changing to your code, and it works, so something to do with the .y or the change to the option args list.

Quaternion.Euler(player.GetNetworkRotation()).ToEulerAngles().y /* or 0 */
    where I used
    Vector3 rotationCorrection = Quaternion.Euler(player.GetNetworkRotation()).ToEulerAngles();

or the argslist
    or the var vec = GetRandomVector(); //saying var rather than Vector3 as the return type.

Either ways, thanks for the assistance so I can keep moving forward.

Hook.

20. Funny thing is I haven't changed anything I will delete and reinstall it I guess