Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,398 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. I know the creator of the plugin knows it already but the plugin broke after the last update.

2. Pouahhh thank

3. May I suggest to add the "Resource ID" on the plugin so that the Updater plugin can check the future updates?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It already has it.

5. Ops! you're right, wrong plugin!

6. I got this error when i started my server: Error while compiling: BuildingGrades.cs(416,46): error CS0019: Operator `||' cannot be applied to operands of type `method group' and `bool'

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update to the latest version of the plugin yet?

8. Yes. Two times

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is your server fully updated from the Rust update yesterday?

10. That was i forgot. Now it works again, thanks :)

11. im an noob in the world of plugins! can someone tell me how to update my plugin on the server without removing the plugin. So far i have remove all plugins taht dont work and reinstall them. but is there anyway to just update the plugin. And if there is, please guide me. Im a noob!!!!

12. Using FTP you can literally just drag and drop the new file into the plugins directory, and when asked if you want to overwrite it, click yes. Oxide will do all the work.

13. so is their anyway to make the foundation steps work proper?

14. Hi,
    i get nearly the same error, it does not recognise the plugin is installed, did you get a resolution?
    19 BuildingGrades - Failed to compile: BuildingGrades.cs(409,46): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an old version of the plugin.

16. i uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin from 9th march, how do i get the latest version, my server says i have Version 0.3.9
    thanks

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The version you have has "IsAdmin()" in it, the latest version does not. I'd suggest downloading again and making sure it loads.

18. ok, thank you for your advice, your plugin is awesome, i really want it working again.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not my plugin, but thanks. ;)