Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,398 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. hi again,
    we have been trying to fix this all day.. we tried to reinstall directly from the back end of the server, see below
    Just put this through the system again and nothing is coming back that it's updated

[​IMG]

You can see that is the one you just uploaded, the one I had before was the one I tested earlier today.

I really don't believe it's coming down to out of date when this is directly from the oxide site.
    any advice on this would be appreciated.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try unloading it if you server is running first, then replace the file and reload it. There is an issue that some users are having on Linux servers where the filesystem isn't being monitored somehow.

3. thank you for your advice, my problem is that i am quite new to this and am used to seeing a config file in the list, when i install the plugin, there is no config file.. is this right?
    i will try you suggestion and update you.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It has a config file, but that won't be generated until the plugin is loaded successfully.

5. still getting the same error when trying to load the plugin either from the backend or from clanforge. The server providers are saying this is the correct file
    BuildingGrades - Failed to compile: BuildingGrades.cs(409,46): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you follow the steps I mentioned previously with unloading, deleting, and then uploading the latest version? It's not psychically possible to have that error still if you have the latest version, so you either do not have the latest version or you are running into the bug I mentioned with Linux servers.

7. i even got multiplay to remove the file from their end and it still doesn't change it. i sent them the latest version from this site and i also followed your steps to try and reinstall it, still no config file so i guess i will give up on using this but thanks

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah Multiplay... yeah, the only way that's possible is if the plugin is outdated on their end. Ask them to open the file from our site and what they have and look for "IsAdmin()" and see if it is there; if it is, it's an outdated version. The file on this site does not have "IsAdmin()" in it anymore, it was changed to "IsAdmin()" a week ago for the Rust update.

9. thanks, i will ask them to check this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489841186][/DOUBLEPOST]i got a response about my server, see below, i really don't think this is the problem, as they sent a screenshot showing the admin bit isn't in the file.

So the one we have in place was the one from the site, I double checked and looked through and didn't find it anywhere.

I haven't touched the plugin in sense of editing any lines as I don't know what would break the plugin if changed.
    I even rebuilt oxide-experimental on our test build completely fresh, new oxide files from their site and the building grades and it still comes back with the failure to compile.

10. hi Wulf,
    please ignore my last post, multiplay came back and found that they had two locations for plugin and were using the wrong location, they corrected this and the plugin has now installed, thank you very much for all of your help :)

11. Hello, would it be possible to have an order to cancel the last order. It happens that buildings that do not touch each other are badly affected ... In some it is dramatic.
    Not long ago I up a whole city, a real disaster.
    This plugin is of such power and saves a crazy time, but without cancellation it also makes it very dangerous on more complex constructions: p
    Thank you anyway

12. Seems to be a bug with foundations not upgrading with the whole building even if you do /up foundation afterward

13. Feature request: Ability to charge resources for the upgrades and be able to assign permissions for it. For instance, admins might not be charged, players would be. It would upgrade only the walls players could afford.

14. Seems to have stopped working with foundations for the most part.

15. Still not working with foundations for me, anyone else?

16. Could there be added so only players can upgrade there own building and not every building on the map ?

17. I have a moderator group I gave no permissions to yet they can still upgrade without resources... is the moderator considered ADMIN in this mod???????

18. @Nogrod Can this be tweaked to accomodate the new change to building near someone elses cupboard please. Am able to /up on something twig that I placed right next to an 'enemy' TC. Thanks

19. +1 this - I've unloaded for now. Hopefully a fix will come :)

20. Could you make this compatible with Deekay. Currently any structure upgraded with /up from twig is still considered twig by other plugins due to compatibility with "OnStructureUpgrade" calls. Enhanced Hammer was updated so that its compatible somehow and buildings are treated as their upgraded tier. This is mentioned in the update 1.3.1 HERE. Please fix :)