Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,404 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. An update is needed

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors in your logs?

3. Та-же ошибка что и на картинке в предыдущем сообщении ... не улучшает
    That same mistake as in the picture in the previous report ... does not improve

4. Hey Wulf, Im not seeing any errors but it seems myself and most everyone using this plugin are seeing this message each time we try to use /up "You are not looking at a building block!" Been working fine prior to the update

5. Having the same issue.

6. Exactly the same issue for me, no error, just an inability of the plugin to identify building blocks correctly. Hope you can find the issue, such a useful plugin :)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Nogrod is working on an update for it, so there should be something soon.

8. Ty man :) Keep on rocking

9. Thanks for updating!

10. it Says i need to look at a building blocked even though i am. How do i fix that?

11. Did you update you plugin? last update did fix it

12. The plugin isn't working. I just removed the addon and reinstalled it twice. Don't seem to work anymore. Says i need to look at a building block when I am looking at one.

Attached Files:

13. Hello,

The plugin don't detect structures, he tell me "You are not looking at a building block whereas I look it..

14. this premission says it doesnt exist buildinggrades.nocost

15. Update doesn't work. Still getting the "your not looking at a buildingblock message" No errors in console

16. Same for me, I have re-installed 3 times now still cannot get it to work.

17. Everything works fine for me. I really like this plugin

18. [03/09/2017 17:07:55] Error while compiling: BuildingGrades.cs(416,46): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

19. BuildingGrades - Failed to compile: BuildingGrades.cs(402,60): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ColliderCombineInstance' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?