Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,404 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. @Wulf can u make it that it also tells the user what the cost = to upgrade?

for default user cuz if they wanna do UP they only see possible or not possible they dont see the cost

2. Can you add a permissions system for each grade please? So you can grant one group access to /up to stone but not past there.

Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483354316][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Wulf didnt make the plugin.

3. I keep getting a "you are not looking at a building block" error when i clearly am. Any help???

4. try without noclip on
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484104488][/DOUBLEPOST]

5. Hi all.
    Is anyone else experiencing problems after todays update? Even after revoking and readding group and user permissions the plugin has stopped working. No errors in compiling ... it simply doesn't do anything...

6. Any update coming? This is one of the better mods imo and it hasn't worked for me since the Thursday update.

7. Works without any issues here. Did you guys update oxide?

8. Working fine for me (just got it for the first time)

9. @Nogrod Noticing nearby bases get swallowed up into the up/downgrade if you own em, possible to add that radius to the config so we can set it to zero? Thanks

10. I had the exact same thing happening, wasn't a big deal, but it would definitely be a nice feature!

11. After the latest Rust update, only Admins have access to to mod. I can't get it to let all players on the server to use it. Keeps coming up "You do not have permission to use that command" What am I dong wrong?

12. Found it, I wasn't using the permissions right. Thanks anyway.

13. i have the problem that users can upgrade and downgrade other users buildings.. even tho i dont have the buildinggrades.owner in the permissions

14. Nice Plugin! But not working with the Update tonight. (You are not looking at a building block)

15. Also getting error "You are not looking at a building block"
    Re-added perms, tried /reload. Same thing.

16. Same. "You are not looking at a building block"

I built walls, door ways/frames, foundations etc... all the same message.
    No errors in the server console.

17. Same here. Crossing fingers for a fix soon!

18. This tool is great!

Would be wonderful if it saw an update for the Feb.23 update, as it doesn't recognize blocks at the moment.

Hoping you'll update it!

19. Having the same issue. Thanks!

20. Hello
    An update is needed

Attached Files: