BetterLoot

Moved

Total Downloads: 42,619 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. LootConfig can tell tell this in the generated config
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493949982][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Maybe MagicLoot

2. Code:
      "Rarity": {
        "Override": {
          "autoturret": 4,
          "lmg.m249": 4,
          "targeting.computer": 3
        }

i m asking about another items for example rifle body rarity?

3. To black list an item should this command work?

/blacklist [deleteitem] "glue"

Its not working for me.

4. Im getting this huge block every time I load BetterLoot:

(01:35:49) | Unloaded plugin BetterLoot v2.11.6 by Fujikura/dcode

(01:35:49) | Loaded plugin BetterLoot v2.13.0 by Fujikura/dcode

(01:35:49) | [BetterLoot] HeliCrate > loot population is disabled by 'includeHeliCrate'

(01:35:49) | [BetterLoot] SupplyDrop > loot population is disabled by 'includeSupplyDrop'

(01:35:49) | [BetterLoot] Updating internals ...

(01:35:49) | [BetterLoot] There are 99 items in the global LootTable.

(01:35:49) | Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'BetterLoot v2.13.0' (JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String]' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.

To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array.

Path 'AllItemsAvailable', line 3, position 24.)

(01:35:49) | at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureArrayContract (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.Object existingValue, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue (Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty property, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter propertyConverter, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(01:35:51) | [BetterLoot] Internals have been updated. Populated '978' supported containers.

5. also, do these numbers on the side represent chance/rarity or amount?

"ItemListCrates": {
    "antiradpills": 5,
    "apple": 10,
    "ammo.rifle.hv": 30,
    "ammo.pistol.hv": 30,
    "ItemListCrates": {
    "antiradpills": 5,
    "apple": 10,
    "ammo.rifle.hv": 30,
    "ammo.pistol.hv": 30,

6. betterloot is some how overriding the scrap(recent update) that you are suppose to receive with farming barrels. how do i add this or is this plugin need of an update?

7. same here.

8. just add it to the barrels/loot lists, this plugin is dynamic

"scrap": 10,

9. Suggestion: Add Scraps to the loot table for barrels, crates, etc?

If not, is there a way i can add it to my config? thanks!

10. How to add Scraps a loot table thanks

11. Like the guy above said, do "scrap": 10, in the loot list. in "LootTable.json" Located in: /oxide/data/BetterLoot directory.
    Example: upload_2017-5-8_17-1-48.png
    (Barrel loot.)

upload_2017-5-8_17-3-24.png
    (Crates loot)
    You Should probably reload the plugin and restart the server to make sure the loot has changed (to where they drop "Scrap's" since you have a betterloot plugin.)

12. Try to delete the file "/data/BetterLoot/NamesList.json" and reload the plugin.

13. Hi is there a way to increase number of barrels and crates spawning through BetterLoot?

14. CCTV's seems to be rare, although I have the loot table set to 3 and targeting computers set to 2 and computers are everywhere. I checked my blacklist file and iit's not listed there, I checked the config under rare settings and it's not listed there. What else would be causing this?

15. Nope, you need a spawnpopulation control plugin.

16. Fujikura updated BetterLoot with a new update entry:

17. are we need add "scrap" to table list?

18. Nope. Scrap is handled by the game out of the loot tables. That way the function in BetterLoot does work too.

19. i put it manually in but thats better :) [ both works ]