BetterLoot

Moved

Total Downloads: 42,618 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. How do I change the loot contents of the small food boxes, green crates, and purple crates?

2. How to enable component rates to X2 or X3 without changing anything in loot tables ?

3. How to enable component rates to X2 or X3 without changing anything in loot table ?

4. In the loottables file, put the number that you want next to the item name. Ex: sewingkit: 15

5. No such function inside...

6. Can anyone help me with a config for 10x with the useless components removed?

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  7. Hello. I like your plugin, for barrels it's perfect. I have a complete blacklist. But i wan't spawn to be normal in military crate. I know this question has been told a lot, but can i delete your mod only for purple and military crates ? And let it work on normal crates and barrels. Thank you a lot for considering my question.

8. How do I add AK and ammo to the barrels? I don't understand how to.

9. Quick question on rarity of items, can you explain how the ratio works, is it 1 for rare or higher number to make an item rarer?

10. >>> BetterLoot for Rust - 2.11.5 | Oxide
    5 means highest rarity. But thats not a direct indicator that an item does have a defined percent change. It does only spawn more rare then others, depending on the overall amount of available items and how many slots of items are available per container type.

11. Is there a way to add loot table for each type of crate, so that I can make military crates spawn different than a normal crate?

12. in loot tables i see number next to the items, do you change number from 1 to 10 to insure how rare they are? 1 being the most rare and 10 being the less rare???

13. First of all I would like to say that the plugin is awesome so far! but I'm having a little problem regarding the amount of items that drop. The ammo, wood, stones and etc only drop 1 at a time. Is there a way that i can make ammo drop 30 or 500 for wood? I would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance!

14. can some one please help me out??

15. if you read up a two posts before your first post about this you will see that I asked the same question and there is an answer there for you.

16. There is no longer any loot at the dome or lighthouse. I haven't checked all the other monuments yet. Not sure what I did.

17. Not supported.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496334141][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nope. The number is the maximum possible amount of the item being spawned into a container.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496334200][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It does'nt control the loot spawns, it does only control the content. This means, BetterLoot has no influence how much or often loot containers spawn.

18. Having trouble understanding how the mod works and how to work with it. I go to the SupplyDrop.json and click edit, I scroll through the list then I make sure to remove all types of clothing from appearing in supply drops by changing the 1 to 0 (pants shirts helmets etc) but they still show up in the supply drops. What am I missing here?

19. Delete the items completely from list not just set to 0.

20. I did that but everything I deleted still shows up in the drop