Bank

Safe player storage

Total Downloads: 2,480 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. what do you mean ? pm me your server name rpg sounds cool.

2. duplicate

3. last i checked there was way to prevent it, by letting player only open it w npc or something

4. you can dupe this way too sometimes if 2 players open the vault near each other.
    also there was an issue with the itemlimits not working and a solo player could dupe as well. not sure if this was fixed.
    biscuit posted a fix a few pages ago

5. Seems like the permission is broken? I tried to give permissions to all as stated in the overview page and even tried to give it directly to me in the game the rcon confirms i have been given the permission yet when I type in /bank I get the message "You lack permission to do that". Why even need permissions if its for all players anyway? EDIT: I see the other ones in the bank.json disregard the beginning of this post, however the question at the end is still valid.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  6. How do i access the big bank instead of the default?

7. plugin is Dupe city millions of C4 and Rockets duped/

8. Dev doesn't seem to want to hear it even though many people have been reporting the dupe since Feb. Don't take the feedback personal, Calytic. We're all here reporting the issue to help make the plugin better! :)
    I've been able to dupe in the past by having players open banks near each other. Players can just be standing near each other near sea level or near an NPC. If you noclip under the ground players opening and closing the bank you can see the wooden boxes appearing and disappearing as well. If the players stand next to each other and open the banks, the boxes underground will overlap.. even though the boxes are set indestructible, because they overlap sometimes they do break and spill contents on the ground above. Maybe use some screen capture software to demo the issue, @XNeo

I think all you have to do is comment out this line:
    Code:
    //view.Spawn();
    Because you can view contents of a box without actually spawning it in the world.
    Thanks @S0N_0F_BISCUIT

9. How do I give admin access?

The error I get is NOT FOUND. I try to give mod permissions but it keeps coming up NOT FOUND. For example:
    grant user Budyzr63 bank.use it then comes up grant user Budyzr63 bank.use "not found" This happening on all permissions. And I updated Oxide.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant user Budyzr63 bank.use

For more info, see Oxide core plugin/permission command changes | Oxide.

11. Thanks I forgot the o

12. Is there anyway to get this to work with Zone Manager?

13. A lot of exceptions is on logs.
    Code:
    17:13 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.CanUseLockedEntity (.BasePlayer player, .BaseLock lockItem) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    17:13 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseLockedEntity' on plugin 'Bank v0.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

14. why does nothing happens if i set NPCs only and put in the correct NPCC ID??? is it no longer working for NPCs?

btw i set the correct permissions for it!

15. i had to remove these lines. my server has an npc in town to access bank. zone manager with no build etc. never had an issue in the past but i guess canbuild changed. anyway, just commenting in case anybody else comes here with similar issue.

/*
    if (!player.CanBuild())
    {
    SendReply(player, GetMsg("Denied: Privilege", player));
    return false;
    }
    */

16. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Bank with a new update entry:

17. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Bank with a new update entry:

18. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanUseLockedEntity' on plugin 'Bank v0.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.CanUseLockedEntity (.BasePlayer player, .BaseLock lockItem) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

19. npc bank only not working even with above mentioned edit please correct as we do not want /bank all over the server

20. Having some issues with the /bank working for some and some it says they lack permission when they have the permission what am i missing