Bank

Safe player storage

Total Downloads: 2,480 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. try using 1 version back. i think im using version 006

2. thanks for the continued support of this plugin.

3. still getting the same error:

Bank was compiled successfully in 2375ms
    Unloaded plugin Bank v0.0.7 by rustservers.io
    Loaded plugin Bank v0.0.8 by rustservers.io
    Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    No previous version to rollback plugin: Bank

4. grant group default bank.use ?

5. How do I control if they have either default or big bank size?

6. Not sure if this is something different to what I see everyone else having, but when I load it gives me an error, but then I can unload it, which implies that it WAS actually loaded. However the permission bank.use doesn't exist. Shame really because this is a nice idea, but I see problems posted here since v0.0.6 and the latest is v0.0.8.

Code:
    (11:13:58) | Unloaded plugin Bank v0.0.8 by rustservers.io
    (11:14:17) | [RCON][*ip-removed*:49891] load Bank
    (11:14:17) | Loaded plugin Bank v0.0.8 by rustservers.io
    (11:14:17) | Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (11:14:17) | No previous version to rollback plugin: Bank

7. so ive been trying to debug this and no luck maybe someone can look at the logs i got from it and make sense of it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488077319][/DOUBLEPOST]server is a fresh install with only this plugin on it

Attached Files:

8. @Calytic Would love to use this plugin! I loaded it in and got error: "Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"

9. The problem is it's trying to write to configData but it's not been initialized. Putting a check before writing fixes it, at line 430 add:
    Code:
    Config["Settings", "NPCIDs"] = new List<object>(); // existing code at line 429if(configFile == null)
        configFile = new DataFileSystem(Interface.Oxide.ConfigDirectory);configFile.WriteObject<Dictionary<string, object>>("Bank_ItemLimits", GetDefaultItemLimits()); // existing code at line 431

10. when i type /bank in the chat it says: Denied: Permission. and the console says this: Plugin Bank is using the lang API but has no message registerd. how to fix?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2017
  11. and in the console it says: Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.8 (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

12. Fix by @ignignokt84 works!

Theres problems with restricting items though,
    you can place restricted items still into the box,
    and next time you use /bank command the bank box doesnt show up and theres error in RCON,
    And you cant use bank anymore, have to reload plugin

13. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Bank with a new update entry:

14. well, this plugin how do I say this.... umm it sucks when I am playing sometimes it works then other times it says "Failed to call hook 'Unloaded' on plugin 'Bank v0.0.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type" then I would have to reload the plugin. plus u have to donate to get the bigger inventory this is the first plugin I have seen where u have to donate to get better permissions. but i kinda see why u want to get rewarded out of making this... i would donate if it worked right and there were not so many bugs.

15. Hello, the plugin does not work properly.
    I give 1 cell bank.default, 2 cell bank.VIP, 4 cell bank.GOLD.
    When I give myself permission bank.VIP I have 1 cell. Then I'm trying to give myself permission bank.GOLD and so is 1 cell. That does not happen.

Code:
        "slots": {
          "bank.big": 30,
          "bank.default": 1,
          "bank.vip": 2,
          "bank.gold": 4,
          "bank.elite": 6,
    Then I remove myself from the default to appear of the cell bank.gold. I remove the permission of the bank.gold, but then you can use the command /bank

16. {
    "explosive.timed": {
    "enabled": true,
    "minimum": 0,
    "maximum": 0
    }
    }

same idea for sulfur

MY QUESTION:
    I haven't added this to my server yet but wondered if it created any sort of lag.

17. "'Bank v0.0.9' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseLock', which will stop working on Thursday, 13 April 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLockedEntity'"

18. bank npc no work

19. Mughisi updated Bank with a new update entry:

20. I have been having issues with this plugin. The bank seems to work fine with quite a few items. I wanted to test the bank limits out so I enabled the timed explosive limit in Bank_ItemLimits.json config file. It didn't seem to matter what max I set it to, or if it was enabled or disabled.. when you put C4 in the box and then close it, you can't open the bank anymore. Can't open via /bank or NPC. My bank data file did not contain timed explosives in any of my tests either.. it would only save other items. The only way to open my bank again was to /reload the plugin. If you reload the plugin, the box would be empty. Sometimes if you put an item into the box and then close it, you could hear a box break under you. Sometimes you could retrieve your c4 this way but most of the time no. I have also been able to duplicate items in game using this as well. Eventually I decided to fly under the map and yes indeed you could see a dozen or so boxes at sea level. Some of them I could loot for some of the items I lost. I destroyed every box.

Looking for some assistance on this.. maybe somebody else has had this issue. I'll do some more testing tomorrow and see if I can figure it out. I need to be able to have limits for certain items and I'd want it to be rock solid for my player's sake. Thanks for any replies.

I don't have any compile errors but I do have an error log to share

Code:
    21:08 [Info] Loaded plugin Bank v0.0.10 by rustservers.io
    21:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLootEnd' on plugin 'Bank v0.0.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:08 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.GetItemLimit (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.InvalidateBank (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Plugins.BankProfile profile, .StorageContainer view) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.CloseBank (.BasePlayer player, .StorageContainer view) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.OnPlayerLootEnd (.PlayerLoot inventory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    21:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBank' on plugin 'Bank v0.0.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:08 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.GetItemLimit (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.InvalidateBank (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Plugins.BankProfile profile, .StorageContainer view) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.CloseBank (.BasePlayer player, .StorageContainer view) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.ShowBank (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.cmdBank (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    21:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'Bank v0.0.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:09 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.GetItemLimit (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.ShowBank (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.OnUseNPC (.BasePlayer npc, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    21:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'Bank v0.0.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:09 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.GetItemLimit (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.OnUseNPC (.BasePlayer npc, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    21:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unloaded' on plugin 'Bank v0.0.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.Unloaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    21:09 [Info] [MagicDescription] Server description updated!
    21:09 [Info] Unloaded plugin Bank v0.0.10 by rustservers.io