Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,963 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Thank you, I didn't know I needed to reinstall Oxide.

Also, is there a place I can put in noob questions? I need to know how to make/use/do whatever with config files

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it's relating to a specific plugin, please use that plugin's support thread, otherwise post in the appropriate forum section relating to your question.

3. We all here to help ;)

4. I'm finding that backpacks appear to show on the back for a roughly 15 seconds and then they disappear and make a sound as if the satchel fizzled.

Is this a known issue? I'm not seeing anything within the code that would cause this behavior

5. I have a couple people reporting that the satchel shows on their side and is in their vision as they walk.

6. Yes that's a big just set to hide backpack

7. What do you mean?

8. In your config set to hide backpack that's should help

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Quoting people you are replying to helps by the way. ;)

10. Ok will do next time :)

11. I am new to rust and plugins. But I installed this plugin, gave myself all permissions. It it working, however even with spaces left in my hotbar, in my main inventory and in my backpack, when I go to craft anything it says my inventory is full. Any idea why? Is there a weight limit or something? I do have a lot of wood and rock. Thanks

12. Backpack isn't your inventory that just plugin which makes look like inventory even if you have your backpack empty you wont be able to craft you have to have you main inventory empty

13. Great thanks for the fast reply. Nice plugin I appreciate your work.

14. Check your plugins that block craft spam such as CraftSpamBlocker for Rust | Oxide or Drop Blocker for Rust | Oxide. I don't think this is an issue with backpacks. Some servers have coded it where you can craft and it goes into the backpack.

15. not working since update no errors

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure it's loaded?

17. yup its loaded and i also tryed bind b backpack.open and it still wont open

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to bind that manually as the server can't do that anymore.

19. I have the same issue. B does nothing, Binding with ( bind b backpack.open ) in F1 console does nothing.

20. already tryed this