Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,963 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. I'm getting Server tried to run command "B" backpack.open but we blocked it in the f1 console

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an old version of the plugin.

3. its same for me still but i have the latest version
    Backpacks v2.0.8 by LaserHydra

4. Just tested everything works
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493932492][/DOUBLEPOST]bind b backpack.open do that and you should be fine

5. I'm using the version v2.0.8 and still getting the same thing

6. I'm using same version no problems at all. What about oxide version?

7. all permissions are messed up. had to redo them all....

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you didn't move the oxide/data files after updating Oxide.

9. all files were moved but permissions did not stay. now i know what the issue is i can fix. no problems.

10. Oxide was updated today with the update and files were moved also, i'm having problem binding the B key in the f1 console

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you move them while the server was running? If so, that would cause them to be reset when the server updated that file. There's no way you'd lose the permissions if you moved them while the server was offline.

bind b backpack.open

12. No, i shut the server down and moved everything over. i just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it is working fine now. thank you for your help

13. i am having a lot of problems with the players not being able to use /grant user "player name" backpacks.use.large (or any other size)
    all the player ranks including default have permissions granted, but they just get told they do not have the authority to use this command,

i saw the hint about key binding , where do you type this in ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why would normal players be able to use the grant command? That's only available for admin or those with permission. Also, if you have your server set as "vanilla", players won't be able to use chat commands.

15. i would still love to see a chat command to wipe/reset player data instead of needed to do it all manually

16. I don't know where you got the idea that my server is vanilla ? if it was vanilla i would not have this mod on it ? (or the other 48)

i have granted all groups and ranks permission to use the /grant permission etc so that they can choose their backpack size,
    some have managed to get the backpack but some only get the response that they are not permitted to use the command ? or get
    unknown command when they type /backpacks.use
    i already had a backpack but for some reason i cannot now open it since the last update I tried the keybinding in F1 console but it does nothing,
    I have already uninstalled and re installed the plugin

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's a "Modded" setting in Oxide now which if set to false disables console and chat commands for non-admin, that's why I mentioned it.

18. can a plugin even delete files?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They can wipe their own data, yes.

20. could you tell me where the oxide setting is please so that i can set it to true if it will only effect this mod that is :)
    dont want the people to go crazy with power