AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,123 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. Anyway to make this for TC auth instead of the "builder"?

2. wtf i have again logs (25 Gb ) removed config data .... updated , use last oxide How to fix ?

Code:
    16:21 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.2.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) 16:21 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnPlayerInput (.BasePlayer player, .InputState input) [0x00000] in
    :0 at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in
    :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in
    :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in
    :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in
    :0 16:21 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.2.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) 16:21 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnPlayerInput (.BasePlayer player, .InputState input) [0x00000] in

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  3. Anti offline raid is still not working for me, I have made a fresh install without editing the config file and still no luck

4. Players on my server cannot break items they place themselves. What did I do wrong?

EDIT: Also They cannot raid while Im online still 100% protected. Am I missing something in this process?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2017
  5. Did you add permission to default group?
    > oxide.grant group default antiofflineraid.protect

6. will try thanks!

7. I was hoping to set this up as a oxide.grant user command in server rewards command purchase, and not add it by groups. Is this possible?

8. hi,

nope, you don't miss anything, same for me, buildings still protected when i'm online...need to deactivate the plugin when i want to remove items I placed...hope it will be fixed in the next update

9. Plugin broken. Giving buildings 100% protection while people are online and instantly after they disconnect..

10. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated AntiOfflineRaid with a new update entry:

11. I have the following spamming my console

Code:
    (07:50:23) | MITIGATE
    (07:50:23) | 0.8
    (07:50:23) | SCALING
    (07:50:23) | 0.5
    (07:50:23) | SCALING
    (07:50:23) | 1
    Can you please add the plugins name to the front of these console entries so admins can filter it out? I must have 1000s of entries in my console.

12. Calytic

Calytic updated AntiOfflineRaid with a new update entry:

13. i probleme connected and base 100% protect

14. Thank you sooo much.

15. Very good plugin. Can you add support for Friends API?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  16. I was getting a bunch of these errors until I restarted the plugin

Code:
    (22:37:54) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (22:37:54) | at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.scaleDamage (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnStructureAttack (.BaseEntity entity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. since the last update the plugin no longer works. Do you have a solution thank you

18. Calytic

Reporting bugs and issues | Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512283158][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You should include your configuration with a report like this, I can't really tell much from it.

19. There's some issue uploading files. I'll upload it when that's resolved.

Code:
    The following error occurred:The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.
    @Wulf seems I can't upload a 494 byte file.

20. Hello, i want know what mean those setting pls:
    "clanFirstOffline": false,
    "clanShare": false,