AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,123 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. plugin is currently broken. i have tested it on my non live server, with the lastest oxide, and rust update. plugin loads, /ao shows the user is protected, yet 2 c4 still takes out a stone wall on a solo base.... and no messages appear on screen when attacked the building.

Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: AntiOfflineRaid.cs(173,26): warning CS0219: The variable `ts' is assigned but its value is never usedAntiOfflineRaid.cs(46,15): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.lastOnlineTimer' is assigned but its value is never used

http://rustislife.clanservers.com/offline.jpg

i have no other errors. player info is saved in the data files.. it just simply doesnt work... check the image. was easily able to damage with C4 and sword

2. The compiler log is no errorlog, it's only a notice, and has zero impact to the plugins function ;)

3. Has anyone else experienced the fact that a person cant shoot a piece of there OWN just built stuff... they are not even offline but a clan member is...

4. Feature request:
    There's a command for the plugin '/ao player', but in most cases the person has no idea who the base belongs to.

Could you add a command like '/ao base' that allows you to just look at a structure and it will tell you if it's protected?

5. + plz add /ao base or /ao just looking at the building
    and can be made to apply to friends, not to the clan

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  6. hello

is it possible to configure like this

group default 4 hours protection 100%

group vip 8 hour protection 100%

group vip + 12 hour protection 100%

7. Not currently no. It's a feature that I'd like to see though.

8. Hello this plugin is broken ? i have actual OXIDE + updated plugin

08:20 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    08:20 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnPlayerInput (.BasePlayer player, .InputState input) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. p2w like a mofo

10. Aye I would never support a P2W model and hope the dev doesn't either. Make it universal for all players on the server... Unless you're a greedy S.O.B and are only in it for the money. If so you shouldn't be running a server. Entirely the wrong reason too. Running a server is about creating a community not stealing players money. If they want to help you with server costs cool but to actively seek out cash from players is morally wrong.

11. which idiot, send you money, for nothing ? :D .... i have servers 4 years ( donate = 0 , VIP = 500+ players )....
    +
    i think this plugin is broken :) ......

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2017
  12. Agreed the plugin is broken since latest patch/update. Been testing on several bases that I know should be protected and they are not. Can this be looked into please? It's a major feature of my server and players don't like that it isn't working at all.

13. Did you let the first hour in the damagescale? Like in the default config file -> "damageScale": {
    "1": 0.2,
    I had some problems with it, I let the "1" and change the scale and this works again.

14. Is this anything to be concerned about: Calling 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.2.9' took 456ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

Or is that the server just having a hangup / mini fit?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It means that the hook took longer than expected because it happened while Rust was running garbage collection.

16. cool thankyou @Wulf - shall not worry about it then :)

17. Is this plugin currently broken for everyone?

18. It still works for me.. Here's my config file;
    Code:
    {
      "afkMinutes": 15,
      "clanFirstOffline": false,
      "clanShare": true,
      "cooldownMinutes": 60,
      "damageScale": {
        "1": 0.0,
        "24": 1,
        "48": 2,
        "72": 3,
        "96": 4
      },
      "interimDamage": 0.0,
      "minMembers": 1,
      "playSound": false,
      "prefabs": [
        "door.hinged",
        "door.double.hinged",
        "window.bars",
        "floor.ladder.hatch",
        "floor.frame",
        "wall.frame",
        "shutter",
        "wall.external",
        "gates.external"
      ],
      "showMessage": true,
      "sound": "assets/prefabs/weapon mods/silencers/effects/silencer_attach.fx.prefab",
      "VERSION": "0.2.9"
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
  19. the /ao command is working properly as shown here:
    upload_2017-9-30_9-44-35.png

But when the entities placed by this player are hit, normal damage is being done.