AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,123 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. I'm getting same as yannick

2. I'm not. I've got the message that inform me that the building is protected, it takes no damage

3. I will try and use your config to see if that works

4. Is there a problem with this plugin causing a memory leak? Anyone getting crazy lag with this installed after time has went by?

5. And there is a problem with time.
    A user is offline 10 hours, but the base is already 50% vulnerable.
    Attached my config where you can see that the base is only after 60 hours 50% to be attackable

Attached Files:

6. Look in your file. As I said few days ago you removed the first hour in scale -->

"damageScale": {
    "0" : 0.0,
    "48": 0.25,
    "60": 0.5,
    "72": 1
    },

You have to change your "0" to "1" because the rule says "The scale of damage between the cooldown and the first hour"

7. I dont understand.
    Must i change "0" : 0.0 in "1" : 0.0 ??

8. Yes, it works correctly for me.

9. This plugin causes major process hangups from constantly changing values on the server. Un-usable right now. Also its builder specific and not TC auth so wouldnt work for me anyways. Good luck guys!

10. AntiOfflineRaid create some lags, write?

11. Is this a question, statement?

12. Yea it is

13. Ha! okay

14. Because I installed it before wipe and since wipe I've some problem like lag. Nobody know if this plug-in cause issue?

15. I think also needs the AOR too much RAM

Attached Files:

16. You too ?

Since wipe I installed this mod and I've memory leak or it's Rust ?

17. It says that a player is AFK when they are not. This is causing their base to be protected even when they are online. How can I fix this?

18. I think this plugin may be suffering from the issues @Wulf is fixing. A player told me when raiding an offline base, it popped up a read message and he was kicked off the server.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AntiOfflineRaid with a new update entry:

20. .......

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2017