ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,379 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. Status: Copied over my logs, reloaded from rcon, then refreshed server for good measure. W,M,S,A is it. No Crafting still.

Can I deleted all the old files and reinstall it? I tried it earlier and it didn't work, all the old settings I used were in the .json.. also Im not sure if I deleted it all or correctly. I'm new at this.

2. unload plugin by typing in rcon o.unload ZLevelsRemastered then if you want to be sure delete all files in data, lang and config folder then upload the config I uploaded then reload plugin o.reload ZLevelsRemastered

3. jeez. guess what. my server console auto default is to auto-craft. that was overriding it.

4. That made me laugh but at least you got it working

5. Ditto -- and thank you for the assist!

I felt like a crazy person there for a while.

6. hi, zlevels was working prior to last update, has not worked since, gui does not show up on screen, nor do level multipliers seem to be working, However, no error on loading.

7. Works fine for me. What's the error?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
  8. if u want block chainsaw and/or jackhammer just open ZLevelsRemastered.cs and serach line 529 this code
    Code:
    if (!playerPrefs.PlayerInfo[player.userID].ONOFF || exludeWeaponsOnGather && player.GetActiveItem()?.info?.category == ItemCategory.Weapon)

and edit to :
    Code:
    if (!playerPrefs.PlayerInfo[player.userID].ONOFF || exludeWeaponsOnGather && player.GetActiveItem()?.info?.category == ItemCategory.Weapon || player.GetHeldEntity().GetItem().info.shortname == "chainsaw" || player.GetHeldEntity().GetItem().info.shortname == "jackhammer")
    it will now block leveling with chainsaw and jackhammer
    maybe @FuJiCuRa have time and can add a new Config-line to block/blacklisting some tools/items to level :p

9. Actually, that's what I tried first. :p But you'll not get the bonus based on your level, add it to levelhandler instead.

Ended up changing levelhandler to add xp based on amount gathered rather than per hit. That way players can still use the new tools to level in a balanced manner.

edit: Found this

Code:
                public void FinishBonusAssigned()
                {
                    foreach (var current in finishBonus)
                    {
                        var item = ItemManager.Create(current.itemDef, Mathf.CeilToInt(current.amount), 0uL);
                        zLevels.levelHandler(hitPlayer, item, Skills.MINING);
    When you finish a tree, it counts xp towards mining skill instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
  10. Use
    Code:
    private void OnDispenserBonus(ResourceDispenser dispenser, BaseEntity entity, Item item) => OnDispenserGather(dispenser, entity, item);
    instead of
    Code:
            /*sealed class FinishBonusClass : MonoBehaviour

Fixed my issues

11. since the last update an un-commanded server wipe and the control panel problems with Fragnet the plugin isn't working for me. I have uninstalled/reinstalled but still no display. any ideas of how to fix the issue ?

12. @angboomer run... run far away from lagnet. Fragnet is probably one of the worst providers out there.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531825884][/DOUBLEPOST]@angboomer run... run far away from lagnet. Fragnet is probably one of the worst providers out there.

13. What providers would you suggest?

14. @angboomer if you want something cheap loot at GTX Gaming. There cheap but good with great

15. How I reset people lvls when i wipe the server!