1. I would love to see this aswell

2. What this?
    Code:
    11:33 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnGather' on plugin 'ZLevels v0.2.4' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    11:33 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.getGathMult (Int64 skillLevel, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.levelHandler (.BasePlayer player, .Item item, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.OnGather (.ResourceDispenser dispenser, .BaseEntity entity, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015
  3. I'm just going to try to be helpful to everyone who is asking about the deprecated hook;

This isn't important unless one plugin has this error, and one doesn't. For example, on my server, I was using GatherManager and this plugin at the same time, this had the old OnGather hook, where as GatherManager had been updated for OnDispenserGather, this created a strange bug that had infinite resources in rocks. If you open the .cs file yourself, and change the OnGather to OnDispenserGather for any plugins that show this message, you'll be fine.

4. Code:
    1:24 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'ZLevels v0.2.4' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    1:24 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.getGathMult (Int64 skillLevel, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.levelHandler (.BasePlayer player, .Item item, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.OnDispenserGather (.ResourceDispenser dispenser, .BaseEntity entity, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015
  5. I'm using v0.2.3, so I don't have this issue, not sure why it's happening. Sorry.

And if you're not using custom messages, no point in not going back to 0.2.3.

6. Hey man, your plugin really makes my PVE server more fun and target-oriented. All of my Players really enjoy your Plugin.
    I get a lot of tickets, asking if there yould be a leaderboard soon?
    I'dd really appreciate that too, due it would be a good way for competetive PVE Gaming.

Many thanks for your work! Also on behalf of all the players on my server!

7. In this version of the same error.

8. Well, I don't have the error, so I don't know what to tell you, sorry.

9. It's because of the OnDispenserGather, I'm running it with the "old" OnGather" and it works fine.

10. Yes, and it will continue to work fine as along as there is no other plugin using OnDispenserGather, like GatherManager.

I still don't understand why I don't have this issue, and you guys do.
    Code:
            void OnDispenserGather(ResourceDispenser dispenser, BaseEntity entity, Item item)
            {

BasePlayer player = entity as BasePlayer;
                if (player == null) return;            if ((int)dispenser.gatherType == 0) levelHandler(player, item, "WC", "Woodcutting");
                if ((int)dispenser.gatherType == 1) levelHandler(player, item, "M", "Mining");
                if ((int)dispenser.gatherType == 2) levelHandler(player, item, "S", "Skinning");
            } 
    That is what mine looks like, feel free to try it yourselves.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are actually identical. Oxide/RustCore.cs at master · OxideMod/Oxide · GitHub

If you want to get technical, OnGather actually doesn't exist anymore, it's just being called for compatibility, but either way it's still identical to OnDispenserGather.

12. is there a way to reset the levels down to 0 for all people btw i tried deleting the data file the reloading that seems to do nothing

13. I am having the same issue. I have no idea how to wipe the player data (or back it up for that matter!)

EDIT: Also, will this wipe any other data from any other plugins if we choose to wipe Zlevels' data?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2015
  14. With the upcoming server wipes - I would also like to know how this is done. I want to start my server over on a clean slate.

15. do we get an update?

16. Yes please Update this nice plugin :)
    I've got some error message. Thanks! :)

17. Hello

it is possible to reduce the maximun harvest level (51) for each category ?

thank you

18. yes, take a look in the config you find there

{
    "LevelCaps": {
    "M": 31,
    "S": 31,
    "WC": 31

in this case i set it on 31

19. I am having the same problem, someone managed to solve?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:14 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'ZLevels v0.2.4' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 10:14 PM [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) object:__icall_wrapper_mono_object_castclass (object,intptr) at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.checkCfg[Dictionary`2] (System.String conf, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0[COLOR=#bfbfbf] [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
  20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use ZLevels Remastered | Oxide.