1. Is this anything to worry about
    [Warning] ZLevels plugin is using deprecated hook: OnGather

2. Author, make a nice GUI for the profile in the center of the screen.

3. hey man do you think you could please add a commmand too max out someones level please that would be great

4. HI can u add HC metal to the levels as we are hitting ore's like mad but the HC metal stays the same

5. The plugin will be supported? RPG-plugins require special care, but on the contrary they are not updated.

6. I'm going to be honest here. I'm not sure where I'm going with this.
    It started out one night when I couldn't sleep, I had recently started playing rust again with some friends. There was noone awake and I felt like doing something "productive" (Productive for me at least, considering I'm taking a bachelor degree in computer science). So I thought, fuck it, let's try and mod something, and rust was the first thing that came to my mind. I started fucking around with basic things like a give command and teleport command unntill I remembered a mod I started working on for minecraft, which never saw the light of day. I did a quick check through the pages here and couldn't find something simplistic and easily useable like what I wanted to make. And so I began.

Now, I don't know if I'm going to keep updating this or not. I probably will, but when I update will most likely vary extremely. There will most likely be some off day where I suddenly get the urge to work on it, but other than that I just don't know if I'll bother.

Today I'm moving to the town where I'll start my second year at college, I have no idea how busy I am going to be untill I start.

7. [Oxide] 11:02 PM [Warning] 'ZLevels v0.2.4' plugin is using deprecated hook: OnGather

edit: Zeiser, if you don't finish this mod I understand, though I hope you will ;) I love this mod <3 In either case, thanks for it!

8. Your plugin is much easier and more productive than Hunt PRG. Do not throw it!

9. Life can be busy, totally understandable man. Just hope you do continue some form of development and upkeep because it is a great plugin.

10. my players dont have any levels with the last update. will there come a fix for that?

11. Wont work on my server

Does it need an upgrade ?

12. Still works on mine; are you getting error messages?

13. it works now

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
  14. sorry it was my mistake. i diddent upbrade oxide fully and therefore only notifier worked for me. strange tho. but it works perfect now :)

15. Zlevels works but says this...

[Oxide] 5:38 PM [Warning] 'ZLevels v0.2.4' plugin is using deprecated hook: OnGather

Is it something i should ignore or that needs to be fixed by yall or something i need to fix or ??? lmk thanks.

16. Add GUI how on video bottom right

17. i would be whilling to pay someone to do it! i love z-levels :)