1. and where i can see/change how much they need for anything to lvl up? I don't unterstand this.... in config u can change multplier, but only 1 LVL exists? So not like this: 10k wood = lvl 1 x1.1, 50k = lvl 2 x1.2 , .........?

Sry but i don't understand this plugin o_O

2. Hey guys, i keep getting this error after the last update. The plugin worked perfect until i updated. Any help is greatly appreciated.

[7/6/2015 8:58:47 PM] [Oxide] 8:58 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnGather' on plugin 'Zeiser Levels' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

3. Great plugin. Would love to be able to set a level cap. Good work!

4. Could you check what your config reads? The config has changed and if you were using it with the previous versions you might need to manually change it, or you could delete it and let it create itself again. Will look into making the config change itself properly if possible.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436318584][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you, I will be adding level caps soon, just got to make sure the config isn't creating too many problems before I add more stuff to it. Have you had any errors or problems with the config?

5. Awesome, great to hear. No problems for me. Works as it should.

6. deleting the config worked. Thank you!

7. Zeiser updated ZLevels with a new update entry:

Level cap (optional)

[DOUBLEPOST=1436549359,1436323032][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This graph http://i.imgur.com/oGmaNII.png shows how many resources needed (y-axis) for specific levels (x-axis)

8. Maybe we can get a feature in which players loose their levels on death ? Or atleast a custom amount of their levels that we can set . That would be an amazing feature.

9. This is great, but it breaks about once a day and just goes mad on levelling up. One hit with a salvaged axe is giving me 8000 points and instant level up. I have changed the gather rate on the server, but it works fine for hours then goes mad. Any ideas why?

10. I can do this, but I will probably do a set number of points instead of a set number of levels. Configureable of course.
    Do you also get 8000 wood if you get 8000 points? The way I did the system was that the amount of points you get is the amount of resources you collect, but I think I might redo that because of problems like this with increased gather rates. I will probably add a config option that determines how many points you get per hit instead, might default it to 20.

11. Zeiser updated ZLevels with a new update entry:

Rebalance and Lose points on death (optional)

[DOUBLEPOST=1436716183][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Could you see if this update made any difference, if not could you ellaborate on the problem?

12. It does seem to have fixed the issue, if it pops back I'll let you know. Thanks for a great mod

13. great plugin dude was wondering if you could add a feature in too give extra levels to donators that would be cool if you could add this in i tried to manually change it in the data file and reload but it would not work for me.

14. I must admit, I am not a fan of donator privileges, but I might add a "setlevel" or "addlevel" command. The problem you are having with the data file is that when unloading it will automatically save to the data file (thereby overwriting your changes), then load from it when loading up again. The trick is to unload it first, change levels in the data file, then load it back up again.

15. no worries cheers

16. Is there that the quarries are included with levels in the future in the way?

17. How to ask to increase the extraction of resursov was not by a factor of 0.1, and by a Prime number?
    Code:
    resourceMultipliers = checkCfg<Dictionary<string, object>>("ResourcePerLevelMultiplier", new Dictionary<string, object>{
                    {"WC", 1.0d},
                    {"M", 1.0d},
                    {"S", 1.0d}
                }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437393019][/DOUBLEPOST]What's this data answer the plugin: line 50
    Code:
    new Dictionary<string, long>{
                            {"WCPoints", 10},
                            {"WCLevel", 1},
                            {"MPoints", 10},
                            {"MLevel", 1},
                            {"SPoints", 10},
                            {"SLevel", 1}
                        }

18. For the first one the calculation goes 1 + 0.1 * resourceMultiplier * level, It's a bit of a dumb confusing way for me to have done it this way. The alternative would be to just do 1 + resourceMultiplier * level and default resourceMultiplier to 0.1. But I considered it more confusing to have a default config setting be 0.1. (Hopefully I'm remembering the calculation properly, didn't look it up before answering)

For the second question. The current quadratic equation I use makes level 1 actually start at 10 points. It might seem a bit weird to start out with 10 points, and I do think I know a way around it, but I just haven't gotten around to it considering it is working just fine.

19. Thank you, understood at all)

20. Hi there!
    If someone on my server kills a sleeper, i get the following error:

Code:
    [7/20/2015 7:35:01 PM] [Oxide] 7:35 PM [Info] [Death Notes v2.7.1] :: hunter || Berni killed LuuK with an arrow from 1.14m, while he slept.
    [7/20/2015 7:35:01 PM] [Oxide] 7:35 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int64]].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.removePoints (UInt64 userID, System.String skill, Int64 points) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0