1. Zeiser updated ZLevels with a new update entry:

Error fix for killing sleepers

[DOUBLEPOST=1437414721][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you for the feedback, I believe I have fixed it now.

2. That was a awesome quick response and update! Thank you!

3. can we get an update to apply the gathering levels to the amount of high quality ore mined, i am getting roughly 35 times as much stone as i am high quality ore on my server, i dont want to alter it with gathering manager unless i cant get zlevels to do it on its own

4. I'll look into it. I've been replaying the fallout games which means I haven't been getting much done lately :p High quality ore is gotten through the mining quarry right? So you basically want the mining mutliplier to multiply the amount a quarry is gathering? Or maybe a seperate skill for using quarries?

5. i already increased it through the quarry for the players on my server, but u can mine it from rocks with a pick axe too and the zlevel doesnt change the amount u get for it

6. It sould be working if it is considered as the gathertype "Ore" which it makes sense that it should be. I'll look into it tommorrow, getting pretty late here.

7. Hello, ive been using Your plugin and discovered something wierd.
    When your plugin reads the config file and reads this part:
    "ResourcePerLevelMultiplier": {
    "M": 2.5,
    "S": 2.5,
    "WC": 2.5
    }

It requires the dot and at least a number to actually work properly or else it wont work at all, so i think this is a bug.
    When i Write only 5 or 1 and not 5.0 and 1.0 it shows an error on the Console:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:49 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnGather' on plugin 'Zeiser Levels
    ' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 11:49 AM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.getGathMult (Int64 skillLeve
    l, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.levelHandler (.BasePlayer player, .Item item, System.
    String skill, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.OnGather (.ResourceDispenser dispenser, .BaseEntity e
    ntity, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    So i dont know if this is a bug or not but at least i report it to you

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
  8. Very nice plugin !
    Where can we edit for the translation please?

Thankss

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right now the author hasn't added a config for messages, so you'd need to edit the plugin directly.

10. Zeiser updated ZLevels with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1438204313][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You should now be able to translate the messages within the config file, under the category "Messages"

11. It would be great if we will have an option to level up not depending on hits by tool, but depends on gathering material. for example for level 2 in mining you need to gather 1000 stones. Just giving ideas ;)
    anyway your plugin is awesome :)

12. Points used to be the amount of resources you gathered, but it got somewhat unbalanced if someone had a base multiplier in addition. I'm thinking I might want to return back to it though.

13. dont get a file in config....

14. @Zeiser

Please we need this plugin to the legacy version. ;)

15. Getting a few deprecated hook messages in rcon, I know it's no armaggeddon, still, possible to get an update?

Atm, I try to optimize performance, removing unused plugins and keeping an eye on the rcon during daytime to monitor warnings and errors, so it would be great to be up to date with everything :)

Regards

16. Very cool plugin, thanks for this.

I had a crazy-idea: What if you could pair this with Running Man, and have Running Man always choose the highest level player on the server based off number of points?

Suggestions/Requests for other skill-on-use items:

-Sprint speed
    -Metabolism/passive regen buffs
    -Hazardous environment resistance
    -Reload speed
    -Weapon transition speed
    -Weapon/sight sway
    -Crafting speed
    -Crafting cost reduction
    -Building upgrade cost reduction
    -Improved chance to harvest seeds
    -Better surveyor
    -Reduced fall damage

17. Make profile as a GUI-window.

18. you should add a skill as a "Assassin" and so, getting more exp by killing and getting higher damage per lvl ;-)

19. I dont support that, already see groups of 2 or 3 friends hiding whole evenings in their houses killing each other and going to raid the day after, all 3 with top level.
    To easy to exploit.

Regards

20. I understand, what if the kill only counts once in a day (so i can only get the experience off a kill if i did not kill that player before that day)... i don't know... it feels like a good feature if it can be controlled... but i understand your comment. Thanks!