1. Zeiser submitted a new resource:

ZLevels - Provides skills like Woodcutting, Mining and Skinning to level up and provide additional resources.

Read more about this resource...

2. nice one. /stats doesn't seem to work though.

also, this might be of help?

[Oxide] 10:02 AM [Error] Plugin failed to compile: ZLevels (leaving previous version loaded)
    [Oxide] 10:02 AM [Error] ZLevels plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 10:02 AM [Error] ZLevels.cs(25,69): error CS0103: The name `ZCurrency' does not exist in the current context

3. Zeiser updated ZLevels with a new update entry:

General fixes and cleanup

[DOUBLEPOST=1436056876][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah, I was still testing stuff with the plugin when I issued the first release, cleaned up and did some fixes for 0.1.1

4. nvm. i just read the overview. ;p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
  5. is there a chance we can get a max amount they can gather? for example i want them to gather 8x the amount from default when they hit max level.

6. Great plugin btw ! :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436088852][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:29 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnGather' on plugin 'Zeiser Levels' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)[Oxide] 7:29 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.getGathMult (Int32 skillLevel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.levelHandler (.BasePlayer player, .Item item, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevels.OnGather (.ResourceDispenser dispenser, .BaseEntity entity, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

7. Hey, any more info on that error? Does it break the plugin? Any idea why/when it appeared? Do you have any other plugins that either interact or track the amount of resources you get?

8. when i changed the modifier to 4.0 it caused that error then changed it back it was the same error?

9. I seem to have fixed it now, I was casting it to a float then multiplying with a double, casting it directly to a double seem to have fixed it, posting update now.

10. Zeiser updated ZLevels with a new update entry:

Fixed plugin breaking bug

11. Zeiser updated ZLevels with a new update entry:

Truly fixes the last bug

[DOUBLEPOST=1436106605][/DOUBLEPOST]
    0.1.2 failed to fix it completely, hopefully 0.1.3 fixes it completely

12. thank you ! also did you take this as a suggestion? :)
    is there a chance we can get a max amount they can gather? for example i want them to gather 8x the amount from default when they hit max level.

13. Like a sort of level cap, just based on the multiplier instead?

14. yeah say like the max level you can go up to is 15 or 20 (customizable) so like level 10 = x5 (max level, you get x5 gather from the default gather of 1x)

15. id like to set a max multiplier also, and maybe b able to adjust the rate at which they gain a level up

16. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

I already wrote this mod, I have written 23 skills. Same premise, gained organically.

Maybe we should work together and not duplicate our efforts.

17. why you didn't share it then?

18. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

dafuq - what does that have to do with anything?

19. I've actually been looking into something similar to this... Though not sure I like how this one is written or setup in general. But it looks like it is a VERY nice plugin. :)

20. Zeiser updated ZLevels with a new update entry:

Rebalance, nicer info messages and more config