TruePVE

Better PVE/PVP implementation

Total Downloads: 4,625 - First Release: Mar 25, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 7, 2018

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Thanks for the updates ignignokt84!!

I found 1 bug that I wanted to post. You did fix the barricade damage but if you make a high external stone wall / high gate it will still damage you on the barbed wire at the top.

2. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

3. So.. the helis damage my house and doors anyway.

4. My admin and myself are not able to loot sleeper. Is there some kind of permissions needed?

5. Can you provide more detail?
    There are no permissions - the looting is determined by authlevel > 0.

6. Fixed thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
  7. Ignignokt84 can you make NPC's inflick damage on ppl like you did Auto Turrets? Plz

8. Do you mean an option to turn off bear/wolf damage?

9. No see since it's PVE NPC's are not able to harm players. I wanted to see if your able to set NPC's to be able to harm players like u did turrets.

10. Assuming you mean Human NPCs, then no. Human NPCs are added via another plugin, so it would require a significant amount of work to integrate and is not something I would be able to or want to support.

11. :( so there is no way to add just a true/false switch to make them harmful to work with Human NPC's? Cause Human NPC's are set to do harm just TruePVE is blocking it. I don't want to remove hook on truepve.

12. No there's not - the Human NPCs are still technically player entities and TruePVE does not have a way to distinguish between a player and an NPC.

13. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

14. {
    "authdamage": false,
    "barricade": false,
    "corpse": false,
    "fire": false,
    "heli": false,
    "helilocked": false,
    "hookdamage": true,
    "hookloot": true,
    "killsleepers": true,
    "napalm": true,
    "sleeper": false,
    "sleepingbag": false,
    "suicide": true,
    "turret": true,
    "unlocked": false
    }

updated the plugin to the new version today V0.2.5 and Now can kill everywhere with these settings, I haven't had time to test it much but will when I get home. but players are saying they are able to kill.

Putting older version in, in the meantime.
    UPDATE: I put the old version back in and it works just fine with the same settings.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2016
  15. can u post file. the old one.i need to reinstall it, please the new one is not working for me to. same thing player damage an building damage

16. will there be an option where we can do damage/kill NPC with this mod ? with out having the same effect on the players ?

17. if you look in the "version History" section you can redownload the older version.

18. thank you

19. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

20. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry: