TruePVE

Better PVE/PVP implementation

Total Downloads: 4,540 - First Release: Mar 25, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 7, 2018

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Hope not, i love this thing

2. can add a parameter in the configuration to disable damage from the fire. as a temporary solution

3. Yes, that is what I have added. There's still no way to determine who or what started a fire, so the only solution I have for now is to create a global setting to enable/disable fire damage. This means flamethrowers and heli napalm will NOT damage anything.

4. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

5. you can add damage to buildings by zone manager?

6. Is there going to be a Fix on doors, hatch and widow cover? These are not covered on this plugin and ppl are able to raid.

7. You probably could, but you'd have to modify ZoneManager.
    What do you mean? If a door or hatch is locked then it is indestructible.

8. I tried, but it did not work for me)))
    I will be happy if you offer a variant changes ZoneManager

9. Sorry to hear that, but I cannot support ZoneManager. I was able to provide an example of PVP because I happened to be already using that implementation, but I am not able to develop custom modifications for it.

10. but you need to add only damage to buildings. at least for personal use

11. I have idea, hope that someone can create it..... if u have build Tool Cupboard and u are autorized u can destroy what u want and whenever you want (only autorized people can destroy something in this area

12. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

13. Hello, I would like to know how to configure, know which file to apply the settings, know what place are the configuration files.
    I have some doubts.

I would like a server with PVP system, but with items and indestructible houses. Who knows with protection for those who are sleeping

14. each plugin have configurable files located in server/server_instance/oxide/config

Attached Files:

15. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

16. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

17. Hello,
    I'm normally don't have that much problems with plugins but this time i don't know what is wrong.

I downloaded the mentioned ZoneManager Version.
    I set up a large zone.
    I installed TruePVE, switched hookdamage and hookloot flags to false in the config
    I reloaded TruePVE
    I went to the zone, started to edit it with "/zone pvparena true"
    I reloaded ZM and TPVE
    But still it is not possible to do any damage to buildings.

What am I missing?

18. The PVPArena flag is not meant to allow damage to buildings, only players. A new flag and additional development would be required to do so. Basically - you will need to create a new flag and modify the OnEntityTakeDamage procedure to return without hooking to TruePVE when this zone flag is encountered.

19. Thank you for your answer.
    OK, that sounds like a lot of work.
    Would it be similar to the flag you insert in the zone manager plugin?
    Then I would try it....
    But else I wouldn't know what I would have to do now :(

20. Yes, it's similar, but definitely is more complicated - there will be more spots in the code where you will have to check for the new zone and handle it appropriately, but the basic process will be the same.